guitarpro 6 tab software

You could also try TuxGuitar, it's free.

Just out of curiosity (since I know nothing about this software), can this tab out a song by "listening" to it? In other words, is there a setting whereby I can select one of my mp3s, play it through the software, and have it present a tablature for it?

Or is does this do something completely different.

Mahaloz in advance

Capo does something like this, but it presents you with a spectograph, and you have to "add the notes" yourself, which it will then write out as tab.

Though I haven't actually exported tabs from it, I usually just copy them down.

Gp6

Any luck with this?

Jeromy

I am still very new to all of this stuff (ukes, music, the uu forum, guitarpro 6, tabbing, etc.) so I was reluctant to just go ahead and do it without first getting some feedback.

Is anyone else interested in having a "Guitarpro 6 Users" group created?

I am benefiting tremendously from all the feedback I've thus far received on all my uu forum postings and I think it would be also be quite helpful to share questions/info/how-to/files, etc. regarding GP6 with fellow uke users.

Or, is there by chance some other group that is already covering this subject, and I just didn't find it?

Any interest?

Should I repost this as a new thread topic elsewhere?

Hey all! Can anyone help me with GP6 and adding open chords to my Tab? The chord library won't let add an Open C or F chords! Is there a way around that? I can play the closed C & F chords up the neck but my beginner adults will freak out :) Thanks Uke friends!!

Hey all! Can anyone help me with GP6 and adding open chords to my Tab? The chord library won't let add an Open C or F chords! Is there a way around that? I can play the closed C & F chords up the neck but my beginner adults will freak out :) Thanks Uke friends!!

When the chord diagram opens up, just mouse over each string and build any chord you want and name it anything you want.

You're not locked in to the default ones GP6 has in its library.

It might seem tedious, but I have taken to entering all new sheet music into GP6. The combination of audio and visual playback makes learning new and unfamiliar songs quite easy.

Top Bottom