Hello there everybody

Thank you very much sir!

Thank you very much too...And welcome to you too! Love Manchester. Lived there for 6 months and the people were great...did nearly get run down by a tram though!

Got a few friends in the aberdeen area...moray I think.
travelled through scotland last year all the way to john o groats. past all the great lochs, through the highlands. I was driving the support car for 2 nutters cycling from lands end to john o groats...It pi**ed down every day..However the scenery was breathtaking

Last edited:
Got a few friends in the aberdeen area...moray I think.
travelled through scotland last year all the way to john o groats. past all the great lochs, through the highlands. I was driving the support car for 2 nutters cycling from lands end to john o groats...It pi**ed down every day..However the scenery was breathtaking

It's certainly nice up there. Especially when the weather is nice. Mind you at least the rain keeps the midges out of your face! That's some cycle. How long did it take them?

Hello also from a Scotsman in Yorkshire, Would you believe i lived in the West Coast for 21 years of age still have my accent been away 33 years and go to Scotland on Holidays with a UKE and the wife.

It's certainly nice up there. Especially when the weather is nice. Mind you at least the rain keeps the midges out of your face! That's some cycle. How long did it take them?

Took them 12 days...They both live in australia and came over just to do the ride...I was knackered and I drove everywhere lol...was a great pi** up afterwards though

It's getting worse down here too. I took these out the back of my house last year. And I'm only 200 miles north of london (deliberate non-capital letter, I hate the sh*thole).

Aww I loved London. Wouldn't want to live there now though. Great pictures though. Snow's fine if you have nothing on to do and you can just look at it when it's freshly fallen.

Hello also from a Scotsman in Yorkshire, Would you believe i lived in the West Coast for 21 years of age still have my accent been away 33 years and go to Scotland on Holidays with a UKE and the wife.

Well I suppose the old saying is true, you can take the lad out of scotland but you'll never take scotland out of the land. And you really won't take the uke from his hands...particularly a grippit Aberdonian like myself! ;-)

Took them 12 days...They both live in australia and came over just to do the ride...I was knackered and I drove everywhere lol...was a great pi** up afterwards though

Well that makes it more than worthwhile I'd imagine? lol 12 days? That's not a bad time at all. I'd need a good 2 months or so!

Top Bottom