Hello from GoGo Tuners

Thanks Patrick for passing on my message about the delay.

Hi everybody, we are sending out the winners, near winners and un-winners who I still decided to send a tuner to our new limited edition Tiki. They were slightly delayed which held up me sending them out to you guys. Sorry about that but I think you will like them a lot.

Also, to Kvehe, I would be interested to know what happened with your tuner but understand that you are covered by our lifetime warranty. If there is a problem, email us and we will get you a replacement. No problems. I'll also PM you.

Thanks all for your patience and let me know what you think of the tuners.

Jamie

I wonder which tuner they were going to send? The Tiki one looks just like a Kala tuner I have (except for the housing color and tiki graphics). I am sure they just had trouble getting product from the factory, or the holiday got in the way. They don't have photos of the "Mini", so if we were reviewing that one, maybe they haven't gotten them yet.

–Lori

Hi Lori, many companies use the same housing as you all have probably noticed. It's what we put inside the chassis that sets our Tiki apart.

I am hoping you have one of the Kala tuners so you can check them out side by side. You will see what I mean immediately.

Thanks,

Jamie

Thank you Patrick for the I-Spy work and thank you Jamie for finally getting back to us. I too hadn't received mine and hadn't heard back from you on my PM. I'm sure other UU members value customer service so my recommendation to you (especially if you are a new company, but really the advice is good for new and old companies) is to keep up on communication, answer PMs and emails and maintain excellent customer service. This will elevate your company faster than any marketing promo. Likewise, if your customers or potential customers feel burned, this too will spread quickly. Especially in a forum atmosphere. Thanks again. I look forward to checking out your tuners.

Monica

Hi Lori, many companies use the same housing as you all have probably noticed. It's what we put inside the chassis that sets our Tiki apart.

I am hoping you have one of the Kala tuners so you can check them out side by side. You will see what I mean immediately.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Yes I have the Kala tuner, so I can do a side by side comparison. I also have a Red Snark, and an older Pono (Intelli) tuner. Looking forward to testing out your Tiki.

–Lori

The tuners were sent last week via USPS. Did anyone get one yet?

Happy playing,

Jamie

The tuners were sent last week via USPS. Did anyone get one yet?

Happy playing,

Jamie
I got my tuner! I will give it a good workout today, and I will take it along to my uke class tonight! I will give you some feedback after I get to know it a bit.

Thanks!
Lori

Top Bottom