Kanile'a K-1 ST DLX Super Tenor Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
SOLD This mint Super Tenor Deluxe is absolutely beautiful and sounds awesome. Really nice solid curly Koa delivers a warm sound as near as a tenor can be to a Baritone. The serial number is 0310-4247 which means it was born in March 2010. Currently strong with Fremont Blacks in low G. It is truly like new and comes in a mint hard case with shipping included in Conus. New it is listed at $1455. I am selling as it has been recently replaced with a baritone uke.
I am asking $875.00 . Please PM me if you are interested.
Additional pictures and sound sample on request, send your e-mail address.
Thanks for your interest.
BobKanileaSTDLXBk.jpgKanileaSTDLXside.jpgKanileaSTDLXFr.jpgKanileaSTDLXUUCase.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All, So whats up? Over 200 views and not one comment? Have I priced it too high? I went on a formula of 67% of new list and a past auction here where a same model uke sold for $1000. If that's not right tell me what you think its worth.
Hoping I can find the right home for this baby on UU.
Bob

I would love to have a Kanilea Super Tenor to add to my collection. $1000 is a pretty reasonable price. The problem is that I just bought a Pono MPTSH and can't really justify another big purchase. Not for a while anyway. At that price I don't think you'll have a problem selling it.

I've had the same problem on my trade offer on my Sceptre a few offers but none of what im looking for and I've given several options on ukes I would trade for.

I don't think the lack of comments is a reflection of your asking price, Bob. There have been so many great high end ukes in the marketplace, (at least for me) it's vicarious UAS overload -- like the feeling after you spend a day at the museum.

Maybe I should just sell my Sceptre and buy your super tenor.

Awesome looking uke! I think it's a very reasonable price, but I don't have the funds.

Bob,

I too think it's an extremely reasonable price and was sure it would go quickly. It's gorgeous. However, as earlier stated, not only have there been a incredible supply of higher end ukes as of late, it is a bit of a unique bird and as such may take a while longer to find a match. I think that's the case for Mark's Sceptre too. Both ukes definitely fall into the non-standard but awesome category.

Hang in there...

... or trade with Mark and then you guys can sell each other's. :)

Take care.

I'll keep Bobs and he can sell mine..lol.
Bob,

I too think it's an extremely reasonable price and was sure it would go quickly. It's gorgeous. However, as earlier stated, not only have there been a incredible supply of higher end ukes as of late, it is a bit of a unique bird and as such may take a while longer to find a match. I think that's the case for Mark's Sceptre too. Both ukes definitely fall into the non-standard but awesome category.

Hang in there...

... or trade with Mark and then you guys can sell each other's. :)

Take care.

It's beautiful Bob and I bet it sounds as sweet. All the best with the sale. Out of my league these days unfortunately. :eek:

Price reduction to $875.00 delivered in hard case in conus, before I list on the Flea Market, tonight. Thanks for all your comments.
Bob Myers

Price reduction to $875.00 delivered in hard case in conus, before I list on the Flea Market, tonight. Thanks for all your comments.
Bob Myers

Bob you are making it very hard for someone who suffers from UAS. Quick someone buy it before I have a relapse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom