17th Season?

TCK

Reaction score
Couple of questions for you fine folks...
First, is it correct to assume that season 16 ends this Sunday?
Second- is it cool of a newcomer hosts one? I got judges and prizes and Mussels and Cockles (ok- I don't have that last bit)...all my ducks are in a row. Just need the go ahead from the Seasonistas.
Cheers
Dave

yep Dave, 16 ends this Sunday.

Brother it would be our honour to have you host a week. Only problem with that is that it'll mean you won't be entering. :( Still plenty of time to do something for this week though mate. Cheers for your preparedness to keep this crazy ball bouncing my friend. :) If you're hosting we're bound to have a whole bunch of fun.

Why thanks mate! I got something for this week...couple actually, just got to get my co-star up to speed and make a video :)
I will leave it alone for another little bit and see if there are any objections and then post away for week 17
yep Dave, 16 ends this Sunday.

Brother it would be our honour to have you host a week. Only problem with that is that it'll mean you won't be entering. :( Still plenty of time to do something for this week though mate. Cheers for your preparedness to keep this crazy ball bouncing my friend. :) If you're hosting we're bound to have a whole bunch of fun.

Hi ya TCK absolutely fantastic would love to have you onboard, only query i have is i think ThesillyDave asked if he could do week 17 a week or so ago, im not trying to be a stick in the mud, just trying to keep this thing rolling along, might be a good idea to get in touch with him and find out, either way if you cant do week 17 lay claim to week 18 and look forward to your entry this week :)

again, another stellar contest by all! i might not comment enough, but i really have enjoyed all the entries! here's my try!

and i'd like to have dibs on week 17 if it isn't taken yet!

Aye I think he did this is where I found it but I would love to know that we have at least another week lined up already that would be great news

OK- Week 18 it is! See you all then and I can't wait to see what SillyDave has planned. I ought to just say this now I suppose before I am doing this next march- DIBS ON WEEK 18 :)

cheers for clearing that up Drew and TCK welcome aboard my friend look forward to week 18, that gives you now 2 weeks to make entries :) welcome aboard and thanks for stepping forward to run a week :) and keep this little baby rolling on, greatly appreciate it, we now have 2 more guaranteed weeks :) many thanks mate :)

yes, 17 th season will be announced this saturday! with a little twist! and looking forward 18 with TCK!

So rad- they are piling up...now off to practice for this week ;)
Can't wait to see what Myrna throws out. The Ukulele Ike book in hand got me all twitterpated on Jon's week

the story of aloha never ends. thanks to all the hosts, I learned a lot both from the seasonistas and the challenges. thought I'd post this here so I wouldn't hijack the current contest. The various SEasonS are scattered all over this forum. I really appreciated when a host put together a playlist,I think we need a Master playlist of the seasons, and organized by season would even be better, kind of like a musical calender of the seasons. I'd do it if I KNEW HOW. is it possible? maybe someone has already done it?

It is totally possible, and if you remind me in about a week...I will do it Strumsilly. I say remind me because it is the last week of school, and there is an egg beater in my ear called puberty....I won't remember my name Monday.
the story of aloha never ends. thanks to all the hosts, I learned a lot both from the seasonistas and the challenges. thought I'd post this here so I wouldn't hijack the current contest. The various SEasonS are scattered all over this forum. I really appreciated when a host put together a playlist,I think we need a Master playlist of the seasons, and organized by season would even be better, kind of like a musical calender of the seasons. I'd do it if I KNEW HOW. is it possible? maybe someone has already done it?

Top Bottom