hey guys! it's been a while!^_^

Terrell

Reaction score
aloha!! hey guys it's been a while since i've been active on here. i hopped on for a week or so a few months back. but i've just had my interests in other places like my car and school and whatnot. it's insane how many more people we have now as opposed to springtime when i knew a good percentage of everybody here. well, just wanted to let u guys know i'm gonna try and get worked back into this massive community again. haha i also wanna say what's up to Fred, Aldrine, Jay, and Rayan!^_^ how u guys been?:D

The first person to ever join the forums returns once again!

haha thanks seeso! ya i don't mean to brag but i was awarded this..*cough*
first.jpg

haha ya but my 240 is goin great! here's a link to my build thread if ya wanna check it out, i just got my auto to 5-speed swap last week.

http://nissanpacific.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3531

but, ya thanks all u guys for welcoming me back^_^ it feels awesome to be back. and hopefully once i get some spare cash i can finally get my leftie uke. i found a mango kala leftie for 300 bucks on ebay a while back. but had no money:(

Fred didn't join before you Terrell, don't listen to him!

so i lied.. haha i'm gonan try and get active on here for realz now. i'm thinkin about ordering my new uke next friday. anyways jsut wante dto post up to say i'm officially back. haha last time was a lie^_^ lol anyways what's crackin u guys? did i miss anything major besides the open mic around halloween, and the bling for yo thing contest?

i think bling for yo thing has 1 more daY? i dunno haha :D

whats been keeping u away these dayz?

iono just no motive for the uke lately. i think i need to retire my current one. and pickup a fresh leftie cutaway. haha i was talknig to danyo and aldrine the other day and i decided i needed to get back in the game. haha

Top Bottom