17th season of the ukulele...

Congratulations to the winners---quite an accomplishment to stand out among such excellent work from all this week's Seasonistas. Great seeing so many new Seasonistas, too; hope to see y'all again in the coming weeks. Muchas gracias, Dave and Mountain Sprout!

Congrats to all seasonists! I guess this was one of the most interesting seasons so far! Hope to see you all again in the next weeks! Thanks Dave!

Wow. Beaten by a bunch of noobies. And I can't be mad about it because they deserved it.
But at least I beat mattydee, and that's the important thing. :p

Seriously matty, good job. A great new take on a classic song.

cinderellalifestyle, I've loved that song as long as I can remember and it always makes me smile. You made that song your own.

Lee brothers, as I said before, that was totally awesome! I can't stop watching it and I grin ear to ear every time.

Too many other great entries to mention which means this week was a rousing success. Thanks to Dave and all the judges for making it happen.

Congratulations to the winners---quite an accomplishment to stand out among such excellent work from all this week's Seasonistas. Great seeing so many new Seasonistas, too; hope to see y'all again in the coming weeks. Muchas gracias, Dave and Mountain Sprout!
I agree- the entries this week were so fun to watch! Excellent entries all and congrats to the winners. And thanks again to Dave and Mountain Sprout for hosting and judging the 17th Season :)

Ashley is a girl's name.

Did you see Buffon pointing to the corner where Ashley should kick.
Talk about sending out subliminal messages.

I am so disappointed I so much wanted England to loose on penalties
to Germany :eek:ld:

well campers....we have results...
overall, the playing, singing in all 32 videos (plus 3 extra fun vids) were so above par!
and everyone stepped up to the challenge of playing "live! one take rules!
this was a great contest to watch, all 5 judges had high praises for everyone!
13 entries received top 5 votes, but... the top top 5 are....
#1...uytaeanduyseok the lee brothers, let's take you on tour! maybe it's a brother thing, but y'all preformed so well together! congrats!
#2...cinderellalifestyle you sang your way into our hearts! we want more!
#3...really close between you and #4...but your scene setting won out....but, J-Peg struts our stuff!
#4...our action actor...mattydee! your lazy lion has us missing africa...it's been too long!
#5...well, this is where it gets muddled like a nice mojito! we have 5 tied for 5th...and so you all win here! sparky coozies for all!
the fabulous ukelites, senor marco D, mr. down under..blue tail eugene (jon) ukulele, pigeon peewee, and benjoeuke for flooring us with floyd!
others that made the list but just barely missed...canoelady, myrnaukulele, uke4ia...
overall i am so happy with all the entries and i hope everyone had a fun time!
seasons rule!!! ...and now, carry on...and keep on uke-ing!
please pm me with addresses and prizes will magically appear at your doorsteps!

Apologies galore!! ...I forgot in my busy week (like a chicken with their head cut off) to check back, thanks to a dear friend,..got a tip to find I was so honored!! ...thanky'all so much!:) I'd be honored to wear that tee! hee-hee.
given a lil encouragment, I'll be back, guaranteed.
Cheers!
Cinderellalifestyle

Ashley is a girl's name.
:agree: thats why we sold him to chelski ,good luck against the italians and i am cheering on Germany now , the best economyin Europe and makes of fine reasonably priced ukes and a couple of them play for the Arse(nal) now, i so want Germany to win i dont like any of the other teams left in :)

And i am saying nothing of the state of scottish footie :deadhorse: :biglaugh:

Thanks, Davey-sorry about the game-Italy will be nasty yo play as always....

I hope we will start Poldi in honour of Arsenal.

:agree: thats why we sold him to chelski ,good luck against the italians and i am cheering on Germany now , the best economyin Europe and makes of fine reasonably priced ukes and a couple of them play for the Arse(nal) now, i so want Germany to win i dont like any of the other teams left in :)

And i am saying nothing of the state of scottish footie :deadhorse: :biglaugh:

Thanks, Davey-sorry about the game-Italy will be nasty yo play as always....

I hope we will start Poldi in honour of Arsenal.
:) well i am certainly cheering on for Germany , good luck mate and really hope you win it, should hopefully be a good semi against italy, Klinsman did some commentating tonight, he was really good and wanted us to win, truth is we are not good enough, i wonder if Wilshire would of made much difference e certainly lack quality players :) bit like me in the seasons comp up against all these awesome ukers, and i struggle with my R's and W's like uncle Roy Hodgson

:) well i am certainly cheering on for Germany , good luck mate and really hope you win it, should hopefully be a good semi against italy, Klinsman did some commentating tonight, he was really good and wanted us to win, truth is we are not good enough, i wonder if Wilshire would of made much difference e certainly lack quality players :) bit like me in the seasons comp up against all these awesome ukers, and i struggle with my R's and W's like uncle Roy Hodgson
If you had a whole squad of Andy Carrolls you might do OK. I don't currently follow the Premier League at all so he is new to me.
Amazed they held the Italians goal-less all that time... And Davey, c'mon, the seasons wouldn't be half as fun without you.

And i am saying nothing of the state of scottish footie

Yeah Rangers are in a bad way and the National team gets trounced 5-0 by the USA

I was sorry to see England go out, with the two Ashleys to blame for missing penelties.
However the audacity of Pirlo’s penalty in the shoot-out, where he chipped the ball over
goalkeeper Joe Hart, was worthy of winning the game for Italy.

The stats speak for themselves Italy 33 shots on goal England 8... for some ridiculous
reason that gave me some hope since I thought the Italians had left there shooting boots
at home and England would be in with a chance, but it was the same old same old, exiting
on penalties... must have happened 5 times now in major competions.

Upwards and onwards the the World cup

Yeah Rangers are in a bad way and the National team gets trounced 5-0 by the USA

I was sorry to see England go out, with the two Ashleys to blame for missing penelties.
However the audacity of Pirlo’s penalty in the shoot-out, where he chipped the ball over
goalkeeper Joe Hart, was worthy of winning the game for Italy.

The stats speak for themselves Italy 33 shots on goal England 8... for some ridiculous
reason that gave me some hope since I thought the Italians had left there shooting boots
at home and England would be in with a chance, but it was the same old same old, exiting
on penalties... must have happened 5 times now in major competions.

Upwards and onwards the the World cup
:agree: yep pirlo's penalty was something else, he was cool as a cucumber the whole game and he dominated. England are in a sorry state. I dont see how we can turn things round, we just dont produce players of the same class as other european nations, maybe the queen could fund a academy ????????:biglaugh:
I hope scotland make the world cup as they have great support, i remember going to David O'Leary's testimonal back in the 80's they played Celtic, i couldnt believe how many fans they brought down, they filled the whole clock end and then some.
Anyway good luck for qualifying for the world cup, also heard Rangers are trying to buy into a english club, i may have the wrong team, but it is someone like Bury, but it is just media talk, so may be no truth in it, have a good week mate, and you never know the grumpy scottish fellow may win Wimbledon :)

hey there!

i still need addresses for j-peg, the ukelites, marco d, eugene, & peewee to send them their fabulous prizes !
private message me if you can!
again, thanks to all who participated! hope y'all had fun!
seasonistas rule!

Top Bottom