Reply to this thread within 48hrs for a chance to win a uke strap

DallasOz

Reaction score
Comp Now Closed
Hi Everyone,
A recent online purchase went ever so slightly wrong and as a result I have an extra uke strap I dont need.Brand new. It is a beautiful strap handmade in Chicago by Souldier. (Red and white with a row of owls)It is one of those ones you hook in your soundhole. For a chance to win reply to this thread within 48 hrs of this post and i will put your name in a hat and draw the winner. One entry per member.
Dallas
And the winner is Lance Manion! congratulations Lance! Will send you a pm shortly.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter, and a special thanks to everyone whoooo managed to make a "Dad Joke". Whooo would have thought uke players would be so corny?

Last edited:
Owls. I'm in!! That is very cool of you.

I ' m in .

Every day UU members amaze me with their generosity and goodwill.

Hi Everyone,
A recent online purchase went ever so slightly wrong and as a result I have an extra uke strap I dont need.Brand new. It is a beautiful strap handmade in Chicago by Souldier. (Red and white with a row of owls)It is one of those ones you hook in your soundhole. For a chance to win reply to this thread within 48 hrs of this post and i will put your name in a hat and draw the winner. One entry per member.
Dallas
A row of Owls????? Really?????
I *must* have it!
The Pueo is the Hawaiian Owl. It's perfect for me!

Thanks for the chance!
-Damon

I'm in! !!

I have both an Owl calendar, and Lori's Ukulele Calendar hanging in the kitchen - I MUST get in on this !

Thank you ever so much!

-Kurt​

Top Bottom