Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer NAMM: Kelii

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    The one on the right? Gorgeous!
    It is! It reminds me of my dog's fur. Can you request that? Can you ask them for a fur 'ukulele? Well, not real fur, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ukuLily Mars View Post
    It is! It reminds me of my dog's fur. Can you request that? Can you ask them for a fur 'ukulele? Well, not real fur, of course.
    Hahaha! Yes, everyone has the look they like. Yes, I suppose you could! I always take pics of each uke I sell so people can fall in love with the grain that "calls to them"
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

I was just recommending Kelii in another thread. Are you going to start carrying them? That'd be very cool...

I've had a soprano for a few years now and it's usually one of the first instruments out of the case when I feel like playing. Kelii is so very underrated. Huge bang for the buck. No bells and whistles or bling, but just solid light construction,sweet tone and the easiest playing of any uke I've got. Kelii is right up there with any other K brand I've got or played on and priced within a lot more budgets.

I can see it from where I'm sitting and it's been calling me all morning.

I would buy one, as long as they do come with friction tuners like pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanark View Post
    I was just recommending Kelii in another thread. Are you going to start carrying them? That'd be very cool...

I've had a soprano for a few years now and it's usually one of the first instruments out of the case when I feel like playing. Kelii is so very underrated. Huge bang for the buck. No bells and whistles or bling, but just solid light construction,sweet tone and the easiest playing of any uke I've got. Kelii is right up there with any other K brand I've got or played on and priced within a lot more budgets.

I can see it from where I'm sitting and it's been calling me all morning.
    Yes, I am going to start carrying those. I brought one of each home from NAMM of the Koa. Actually I lie. One is Koa/Mahogany.

How it works. The headstocks have the Kelii written in Gold, Silver, or Bronze.

Gold: All Solid Koa
    Silver: Solid Koa top Solid Mahogany back and sides
    Bronze: All Solid Mahogany

I have a Gold Soprano, a Gold Super Soprano, a Silver Concert and a Gold Tenor.

Then... I will order more once I sell off some of the stock I bought (kinda have way to many ukes in stock right now... haha).
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...

Quote Originally Posted by Skitzic View Post
    I love Kelii's. I think they are horribly underrated.
    Absolutely right. These somehow seem to have been lost in the shuffle of other brands, particularly the Big Boys. But not only are they Hawaiian made with solid woods, they are of very high quality for a production instrument, and do sound wonderful.
    I got my wife, my dogs, and my Kanile'a. What else would I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
    Then... I will order more once I sell off some of the stock I bought (kinda have way to many ukes in stock right now... haha).
    Hmm... got a little carried away, didja, Mim? I can't imagine how that happened!

Starting to think about these Kelii 'ukes...

Love the Kelii.

Here's one of my favorite YouTubers playing one.

Quote Originally Posted by ukuLily Mars View Post
    Hmm... got a little carried away, didja, Mim? I can't imagine how that happened!

Starting to think about these Kelii 'ukes...
    I am the queen of it! When I get everything on my shelf I will count and let yall know. I know it is over 400. Yes, I know I know. I gots some work to do!

Quote Originally Posted by deach View Post
    Love the Kelii.

Here's one of my favorite YouTubers playing one.

DEACH! HI!

Awesome cover there! The song is hilarious! I got to meet Baron at UWC. Where were you sir? Next year?

Thread Information