San Diego Ukulele Festival October 13-14 2012...

I hope that next year it'll be on a different weekend than the Maui Ukulele Festival. It looks like a great performance lineup! Have fun!

@Mission Guitars, yes. According to the website, they will have walk-up tickets available. I'm hopping on Amtrak this morning from LA and hope to arrive by noon!

Yaigggggh!

Curious: is there any intention of having an UU Underground Get-Together at some point this weekend?

I have tons on my phone and will not be able to upload them here until early next week. I've been here since 10AM and will be early tomorrow too. It's a HUGE event! Ton's of vendors and concerts all day long. People are here from all over the world and the U.S.. Ric

so after almost two weeks, there are no reviews or opinions about the festival.
Was it that good, or that bad?

I heard it was just "so so" and this was from a person that actually instructed a workshop at the event. It was poorly organized, there were numerous other events going on in San Diego that weekend too. A bad date to have it, should have been first week in Oct. Hope they get it right for next yr!

I heard it was just "so so" and this was from a person that actually instructed a workshop at the event. It was poorly organized, there were numerous other events going on in San Diego that weekend too. A bad date to have it, should have been first week in Oct. Hope they get it right for next yr!

I am not surprised, 2011 festival was less than stellar.
Jake & James in one place though was totally awesome.

As if by cue, here's highlights of Day Two...

Top Bottom