23rd Season Of The Ukulele

Great contest! My kids are already bothering...asking me to do another video!! It's very hard to pick a song that works each week...we'll see if it's the family or just me

Hi Sean,
thanks so much for the comments, I really wanted to keep Ozzy for the train week 25 and I have a gripe with Tommy Lee about Pam still...
You're welcome. Please, please do Ozzy for train week!!!

Congrats to the winners this week and thanks much UkuleleDaddy for hosting! Ton of fun (and gobs of fantastic videos!) and as said before, congrats on your new digs.
Next time you are in Californ-i-a, let me know, I will happily trade tunes with you all night out by the river.
Thanks Dave. You're on pal. Sounds like a blast!

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to Daddy-O for hosting. That was a good one!
Glad you enjoyed it. I LOVED your entries!

Thanks for your comments Ukuleledaddy
and Congrats to the winners
now to practice my train song.
My pleasure Ukuloonie. Thanks for your entry. Hopefully I'll be getting onboard train week too!

congrats to the winners! and thanks daddy for hosting! another great contest!
I loved hosting it and was so glad you did three entries!

Great contest! My kids are already bothering...asking me to do another video!! It's very hard to pick a song that works each week...we'll see if it's the family or just me
Your kids are so entertaining! Hope to see them again.

ahhhhhh, how cool!! hooray!
Woo Hoo!!!!!

This was a very fun week ukuleledaddy. It was the perfect theme for settling into your new home.:)
Thanks for the nice comments - judging couldn't have been easy with such great entries. Congrats to you winners!

As has been said by others, congratulations to the winners. Thanks ukuleledaddy for hosting the season and to do it just after moving house as well. I know how much hassle that is.

thankyou Sean and well done to everyone, it was a lovely week of really interesting songs and some unexpected ones too..

And yes mate, you're on, will put it back up tonight....had a bit of a moral quandry about it and a couple of sh#tty days...I usually wipe vids when I get like that...he he...but I'll put it back up. Thanks for the kind comments brother, and the song is very easy to learn, I'll send you the chords...

Does this mean we could get season 24 back up as well? You know I am more than happy to try m damnedest to wipe out sh#tty days...
thankyou Sean and well done to everyone, it was a lovely week of really interesting songs and some unexpected ones too..

And yes mate, you're on, will put it back up tonight....had a bit of a moral quandry about it and a couple of sh#tty days...I usually wipe vids when I get like that...he he...but I'll put it back up. Thanks for the kind comments brother, and the song is very easy to learn, I'll send you the chords...

Does this mean we could get season 24 back up as well? You know I am more than happy to try m damnedest to wipe out sh#tty days...

It is really therapeutic to just get rid of vids on YT and start fresh sometimes. It is just the impermanent nature of the medium...

Top Bottom