Whatever you do today, do this......

salukulady

Reaction score
VOTE! And if you're not 18 ask an adult to take you with them and observe the process. This is your right and obligation as an American. This has been the most exciting election of my lifetime, and our country is energized. Get out there and cast your ballot!

Oh for SURE this is an exciting election! With less than 1% difference in a couple of the swing states this is a real white knuckle contest. It's always important, but I personally haven't felt this strongly about it since before I could vote in 1970. There's a 17 yr old out there right now feeling just as I did and I'm voting for that person.

Just got home from voting.
Everyone go out and practice your voting privileges.
:rock:

I don't get to vote :(
To be fair I'm both underaged and I don't live in America soooooo
I will be staying up late tonight to watch what goes down. I get to eat peanuts. :)

It's late in the day and polls have been closing. I hope everyone went out to vote! We're going to be witnesses to something historical tonight.

It was a great day at the polls. People started lining up about 6:15 a.m. for the 7 a.m. poll opening. The lines were really long until about 10 a.m. The precinct where I am co-chair has +2100 registered voters and 1800 of them voted. We had 417 new voter registrations today. Regardless of who you wanted to win, it was a great exercise in the American Way. I started working at 5:30 a.m. and we dropped off all our precinct materials at City Hall at 11:30 p.m. It was exhausting but totally worth it. Thank you to all who took the time to vote.:bowdown:

It was a great day at the polls. People started lining up about 6:15 a.m. for the 7 a.m. poll opening. The lines were really long until about 10 a.m. The precinct where I am co-chair has +2100 registered voters and 1800 of them voted. We had 417 new voter registrations today. Regardless of who you wanted to win, it was a great exercise in the American Way. I started working at 5:30 a.m. and we dropped off all our precinct materials at City Hall at 11:30 p.m. It was exhausting but totally worth it. Thank you to all who took the time to vote.:bowdown:
And thank you for serving your country and making it possible for those 1800 to vote. My mom worked a precinct for 30 years and I used to go with her as a kid to help. I know how exhausting of a day it is. Put your feet up and enjoy your day today.

i have to sign up this year for voting nxt year... cbf doing it though, takes 7minutes out of my pointless daily ruiteen.(sp)

plus theres this massive fine, so the rewards keep coming

i wanst old enough to register, cuz my 18th birthday came after the deadline, so people kept asking me "did u vote" and i said no, they ask if i was 18 and i said yea, then most of them said i suck because i doing my duty. explaining something 5000 times is worse than...

*cough* MOD!!!!!!!!! spamtastic

Top Bottom