The UU Mya-Moe Inventory: #1-#1000 and beyond. What number(s) are y'all?

OP updated with the full inventory (so far). I'll keep updating it as other members add their names! Thanks for participating everyone. Wow there are some stunners there. Anyone got a model earlier than #250?

Fair point. Char posted that, if she had to grade it now she'd call it master grade wood. I only paid for the little upgrade in Tradition from Myrtle to Curley Myrtle. I accepted the first set of wood she suggested because there's no one I know who knows more about wood for Ukes than Char. Every coat of oil revealed more formerly secret glories. I can't wait to see it in person!

Wow, you scored with that one! That is some cool wood, and at tradition cost!

Hi Jon,
guess I should lay claim to #702 :D
http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=702&submit=Track
7162790215_eb118b32e9.jpg

7162774441_f9429a2b65.jpg

Hi everyone.....I am #934, set for build on Dec 16. Curly Port Orford Cedar top, walnut back and sides, bloodwood binding and rosette, peghead tuners, twinspot pickup. Now that I have this on order, I only go to the marketplace once a day instead of three or four ;)...

I'm visiting Gordon and Char later today to make some decisions on my reserved build date 11/7/2012. Might have a number by the end of the day!

:D

OP updated with the full inventory (so far). I'll keep updating it as other members add their names! Thanks for participating everyone. Wow there are some stunners there. Anyone got a model earlier than #250?

250? Mya-Moe and I go way, way back. I have serial number 09096 (completion date: March 6, 2009). Or, commonly referred to as serial number #96. It's a Mya-Moe Classic Tenor, Koa top, back and sides, mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, maple fretboard binding, maple body binding, lacquer finish. I bought it at the Denver Uke Fest in 2010 where I could play it and take it home with me (not a custom order).

Howdy folks - I represent #769 - which just arrived this last week and made it's grand premiere at the weekly jam. This thing sounds like the Ale of the Gods already. Cannot wait to put it through it's paces!

Mya-Moe #769

Last edited:
Top Bottom