"It's a Grand and Healthy Life" on Banjo Uke

I love this song, you're doing it, I'm going out on a limb and saying it's great before even watching it, honking cars or no.

...Yup, it's great, thanks John

Last edited:
A grand and healthy life indeed- always love a new video from the inside of the Saturn.
Excellent video, excellent playing- a true joy to watch.

Oh John, fantastic as usual.......I'm still smiling - and 100 degrees at 9 in the morning? Oh dear. Oh deary me. As for me, I'll be practicing my split-stroke today..... :D

Fantastic! Great song, very funny. 7:30 am in far northern coastal region of California. Foggy. With a little bit of luck it will be sunny and 68 degrees this afternoon.

how good I ask you. Surely one of the brightest stars in the ukulele sky. In my world John you are headlining bills all over the world. Nice bit of leg too brother. :p

Thanks, Jon; you are very, very kind! :D Yes, that leg elevates the proceedings to a form of boylesque. ;)

Thank you, TCW and welcome! Thanks, Lesley, Peewee, AKUker and Pootsie! Thanks, Dave - I started the car videos thinking "What would Dave think was funny?" I should have a couple more in me. Thank you, Roxie - Glad its nice and cool where you and Dave are in Sunny CA!! :D

Here's one from George Formby - played in my car, where I do most of my banjo uke practicing (as no one seems to complain out there on the street). Trouble is, you can hear the honking and the trucks' brakes. Still, it's still got a measure of solitude to it...

again, as always, a treat! i really love the formby strumming...still can't do that yet! always love hearing your stuff! keep up the car jams! cheers!

Shhh don't tell anyone, but can someone help me out with some chords for this number..it's sports week over on the seasons side...TIA

Top Bottom