Chocolate Dolphins

Yum . . . . . .

That's the one I would want. The bright colors are sweet, but this is more to my personal taste. I've held off on buying one because I didn't fancy an orange or bright blue instrument.

I don't have any plans to buy another Dolphin...now...if they started actually making them from chocolate... :)

JOhn

I kinda like it. Plus, the Dolphin bridge looks nice on the brown. I think it's a bit much on certain pastel colors. JMO.

Love me some brown!!!! By far my fave of the choices available. Love it. Make mine a Snickers please brother... :p

The version for the American market has a peanut butter filling.

I wonder if you could use a smidgin of cocoa oil on the fretboard instead of bore oil? Looks like chocolate, smells like chocolate....

I wonder if you could use a smidgin of cocoa oil on the fretboard instead of bore oil? Looks like chocolate, smells like chocolate....

Just dose the sound hole with some chocolate scent.

My Mainland is cinnamon colored, I dose the sound hole with cinnamon essence oil.

My pink dolphin's sound hole smells like cotton candy....Pink Sugar perfume.

I may have to do that now, Cocoa butter!
Just dose the sound hole with some chocolate scent.

My Mainland is cinnamon colored, I dose the sound hole with cinnamon essence oil.

My pink dolphin's sound hole smells like cotton candy....Pink Sugar perfume.

I actually do not care for this color dolphin. I rather stick with the dolphins---red with purple strings and blue with orange strings that I bought from Mike. They are really purdy.

I like it......but make mine dark chocolate....better for you :).

Top Bottom