The Result

So, finally, here is the result

So first place, Theou with B & O Blues

Tie for 2nd place by uytaelee with Breakdown
and ukuloonie with Montreal Express

After drawing out of a hat (well a box really) we have

second place uytaelee and

third place ukuloonie

Congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone who entered and submitted bonus tracks.

Please can the winners PM me with addresses so I can get the prizes sent to you.

Geoff

Bravo to the winners !!!
this was a great week! thanks again Tootler.

Great job everybody! Congrats to all the winners and special congrats to the newbies who jumped into the water for the first time!

Thanks for a great season, Geoff!

John

Thanks everybody for voting for me,
I'm kinda amazed that I got to the top Ten even
Thanks Tootler for the weeks theme
Drew.

Congrats winners! I expected as much, though I think there were top flight entries from so many this week. The bar just keeps getting higher and higher.

Congrats winners, and thanks for another great season, Geoff.

Thanks for the hard work, Geoff!
And congrats to the winners, and especially to Feyo Similo (Théou and Prunelle) for their sweep of first place.

Thanks again for a great week, everyone! Thanks for keeping this train rolling, Geoff! Congratulations to all the winners!! Tooooot toooooooot!!!

well done everyone!!! And many thanks Geoff for a great week filled with inspirational and powerful songs. And congrats Drew on cracking a podium finish, well deserved brother.

Wow, thank you very much from Prunelle and myself for your great comments and your votes ! A special thanks to Tootler for hosting this great season !

When time had come to vote, I have carefully listened to all the entries, which took time, but really good time ! I was really impressed by the general level, there were many fascinating contributions, and it was very difficult to make a choice ! So congratulations to the other winners, and everybody who participated !

Many thanks for your kind remarks.

I've spent the last two days at Whitby Folk Festival, so haven't been near a computer. I still need an address for uytaelee but I will try to get the prizes for the other two in the post before the weekend.

Had a great time at Whitby.

Top Bottom