Thread: Pohaku Mahogany Sunburst Soprano

Default Pohaku Mahogany Sunburst Soprano

SOLD

Like new (2012), one owner, Pohaku Honduran mahogany soprano. Straight grain top with curly back and sides. Martin style headstock, Peghed tuners, ebony nut and saddle, walnut cap on back of headstock and sunburst gloss finish. Includes nice hardshell case. This uke is very light with lots of punch and bark and volume. I've purchased several ukes this year in all sizes and now trying to get back down to one.

Let me know if you have any questions. I was fortunate to go to Peter's home and workshop and see how he builds these and sample several of his ukuleles. As all the reviews have said, they are fantastic and Peter is an awesome guy.

Let me know if you have any questions....Price is $575 (Paypal) with free shipping in continental US.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by d-mace; 08-13-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: sold

more pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aloha d,
    Your PM box is full. Anyhow, I just got off the phone with you know who and we talked about it. Sounds interested..........................BO............ ........ Where in Cali do you live? I'm in the valley, next door to Modesto........
    Uku Itch: Live It, Love It, Share It
    Mele: My Song, My Joy, My uke....
    Proud Designer and Owner of the "B&D Special" and the "Maui Kai" by Willie Wixom

Quote Originally Posted by 808boy View Post
    Aloha d,
    Your PM box is full. Anyhow, I just got off the phone with you know who and we talked about it. Sounds interested..........................BO............ ........ Where in Cali do you live? I'm in the valley, next door to Modesto........
    One of Stan's good friends just got it. Btw, I'm not to far from you...near Fresno.

Oooooo - Pohakuuuuuu. Peter makes some of the best ukes around and this is a fantastic price. Someone will be very happy with this little uke

Thread Information