Happy Days!

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
I've just found a site where I can download every episode of Real Time with Bill Maher.

Why can't we have this in England!

Replied via PM as it's a torrent site. It only has TV episodes from all over the world, so no dodgy warez (unless you consider catchup TV to be warez, which I don't). Didn't want to upset the mods though.

Just a big fan. Downloading the movie because I collect crap cult movies. The fact that BM is in it is just a novelty. I like to watch his show and commentaries because he's one of the few people I've come across whose political, religious and moral views mirror my own.

And he's funny as f**k most of the time.

The Guy has no boundries and offers his perspective whether for his personal views or just to make a statement to gain attention..is the politiaclly incorrect Wild man...LOL

I've been down this road before with someone who is now banned. No offence folks, but I'm not going to enter into a discussion on the specifics of BM's beliefs or agenda. Or mine either, come to that. It'll just make me angry at various people and in all likelihood get me banned. :)

Last edited:
I agree in these times of uncertainty all over the world.
Ukulele and music can bring us all together, let's leave politics off the forum.
I wish some of my FB friends would quit posting political views (both sides) as well.

Actually, I think FB and Twitter are perfect outlets for venting political and religious rage. It's certainly the place where I blow off a lot of steam, and having a large number of American friends, it gives me a lot of targets :)

There are times on UU when I just want to go off on one at people, but in the end it's pointless, it won't change anything and it's particularly inappropriate for a forum that was created solely for people to discuss Ukes and Uke-related matters.

Seeso and others follow me on Twitter and are on my FB friends list, so it's only a matter of time before they'll bear witness to one of my legendary drunken friday night rants at the church, the Republicans, the Labour party (I'm English don't forget), racists, the First Amendment and anything else that pushes my buttons that day :)

And don't even get me started on The Westboro Baptist "church"!! ;)

I agree in these times of uncertainty all over the world.
Ukulele and music can bring us all together, let's leave politics off the forum.I wish some of my FB friends would quit posting political views (both sides) as well.

I couldn't agree more. I've never witnessed a civil political discussion online. They usually go south pretty quickly. Bill Maher is in the business of being a provacateur so discussing him and/or his views is probably going to be nothing but trouble.

Top Bottom