eugene sells out...

H

Hippie Dribble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1hU369T14

please note: I do not own the copyright to this song nor is it a commercial performance. these are merely the fruitless rock star posturings of a hapless wannabe (anyway, the money has already been spirited away to a specially designated Swiss bank account) :p

You've changed, man! You used to be all about the music! It's like I don't even KNOW you anymore!

:smileybounce:

You've changed, man! You used to be all about the music! It's like I don't even KNOW you anymore!

:smileybounce:
ha ha Jim LOL!!!! Hey man, what's the sweat, talk to my manager baby :cool:

Very nicely done.
My son is making me do that song with him ... and I love it.

Delightful! You're very good with that swinging rhythm, and I hope you'll do more of the modern "dance tunes" like this.

go on, take the money and run.....hoo hoo hoo.....:D

As the guilty pleasure Season showed, there's nothing wrong with playing these songs that most folks are tired of hearing. To be honest, your cover made me realize it's not that bad a tune, I'm just over-saturated with it..... I get hooked on playing pop format radio songs from time to time, especially if I can do something that I really like to make it my own. The last one was 'Wonderwall' by Oasis - actually a really great song..... not so much the lyrics, but the changes and melody..... might have to record it and do some selling out myself.....

Hat is off- that was gold! I think it ought to be a season. Everyone doing the same song...all week.
This is a beaut Jon

Best version of that song yet. I was trying to find your teenie bopper fan club website but can't find it.

Who is this Jason Meeraz anyway? I bet whoever he is, he can't play a Uke anywhere near as good as Eugene Ukulele ;)

Eugene, only you could make this song so fresh and fun again. Your videos are my absolute favorites.
(I think you're the main reason I don't record!)

I love Eugene. He looks like a happy little Tasmanian axe murderer.

Who is this Jason Meeraz anyway? I bet whoever he is, he can't play a Uke anywhere near as good as Eugene Ukulele ;)
:agree:

Beat me to it...

I couldn't find the link to buy your MP3, is it on iTunes yet..? I want it!

Awesome cover you sure made it your own.

great cover as usual Jon, loved Kahuna's description of you lol

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Great job....sounds awesome...and that Rasta man cap..too cool...you know In hawaiian PONO means excellent and rightousness.. you seem to be just that...
keep um coming you tasmanian ukulele wildman...Happy strummings..

Haha, never heard that song in my life. JK. Well done as usual.
he he...thanks Carlton, mahalos mate
Very nicely done.
My son is making me do that song with him ... and I love it.
cheers pootsie!
Delightful! You're very good with that swinging rhythm, and I hope you'll do more of the modern "dance tunes" like this.
hi Ginny, thanks for your comment mate. I agree, I think that the swing style is the natural kind of way my playing tends to gravitate. I look out for some more dancey numbers!
Hat is off- that was gold! I think it ought to be a season. Everyone doing the same song...all week.
This is a beaut Jon
well Lefty, this one was a tad late for Guilty Pleasures week but that's where it should have gone. And yeah, it's inevitable, same song all week... bring it on
Best version of that song yet. I was trying to find your teenie bopper fan club website but can't find it.
thanks Jim, much appreciated brother.
ha ha...cheers Dave. All jokes aside I think Jason Mraz is an incredibly talented songwriter with a totally amazing voice. He's a serious muso with some pretty hefty chops and at home with pop, jazz, r & b, he can pretty much do it all.

Top Bottom