Thread: Uu dvd?

Default Uu dvd?

I have No Idea if this would be too much work or not but, what do you think about putting all of the Video Lessons and mabye some of the Uke minutes on To DVD And selling it in the UU Store? Mabye put some of the 'best' Member videos on there too?

Quote Originally Posted by jebus89 View Post
    I have No Idea if this would be too much work or not but, what do you think about putting all of the Video Lessons and mabye some of the Uke minutes on To DVD And selling it in the UU Store? Mabye put some of the 'best' Member videos on there too?
    Hey I thought this would be a good idea too, with the lessons and Uke minutes on a DVD. The guys seem to want to keep everything free which I admire, I'd pay for the DVD though.

Quote Originally Posted by upskydowncloud View Post
    Hey I thought this would be a good idea too, with the lessons and Uke minutes on a DVD. The guys seem to want to keep everything free which I admire, I'd pay for the DVD though.
    yeah, cuz there really isnt any "good" ukulele instructional videos. could be a hit in music stores.

yeah, i still think the lessons should be free online, but id happily pay for the 'convinience' Of them all together on dvd

Thread Information