28th Season - Are you Brittni's and Kris's favorite? Who's the next UU Idol?

To all the winners! It's great that you like the contest but don't forget to PM with what you want and address!!

Thanks everyone for participating and even though the season is over, I'm sure your videos will get hits as people will continue to look for the songs that they like!!

Great job by Nicole on Twinkle, Twinkle. Congratulations to the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners!!! To show my appreciation for the theme, I learned this song last night for Daniel. Apologies as I can't sing and strum at the same time to this song... plus also the fact that I do not know the lyrics. Just thought it was a fun song to play AND it annoyed the poop out of the people in the house while I was playing it (as you can hear in the background). :eek:

Congratulations to all the winners!!! To show my appreciation for the theme, I learned this song last night for Daniel. Apologies as I can't sing and strum at the same time to this song... plus also the fact that I do not know the lyrics. Just thought it was a fun song to play AND it annoyed the poop out of the people in the house while I was playing it (as you can hear in the background). :eek:

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Thanks Wolfchs for that!! I needed a little gangnam style after a long day...just what the doctor ordered

I can't believe I missed this contest. Was I gone that long? :( oh my gosh, these entries were fantastic.

Tina, I love you.

23skidoo, I love you for that M&S. I cry every time I hear them. Just happy tears, when I think about how awesome the concert was. That's one of my favorites of theirs as well.

ASDFHGHJSDFJKKJLKL so much talent. I'm going to go crawl back in bed.

I can't believe I missed this contest. Was I gone that long? :( oh my gosh, these entries were fantastic.

Tina, I love you.

23skidoo, I love you for that M&S. I cry every time I hear them. Just happy tears, when I think about how awesome the concert was. That's one of my favorites of theirs as well.

ASDFHGHJSDFJKKJLKL so much talent. I'm going to go crawl back in bed.

Feel free to post a video. It's all about spreading the uke!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Thanks Wolfchs for that!! I needed a little gangnam style after a long day...just what the doctor ordered

You know, reading the first post, I was under the impression that there would be a Nongdam version too..

One final song I will include is this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

get to work Daniel! wolfchs has the chords all worked out, you might have some skills in korean?

You know, reading the first post, I was under the impression that there would be a Nongdam version too..

get to work Daniel! wolfchs has the chords all worked out, you might have some skills in korean?

Very tempting....Now that you know how to multitrack, you can be the videographer and Janeray could dance with me...She's could play the heeeyyyy, sexy lady!! Let me know when you next uke group gathering is! LOL

Last edited:
Saturday Night Live just did a skit about Gangnam Style. I'm in a very good mood right now.

Saturday Night Live just did a skit about Gangnam Style. I'm in a very good mood right now.

HAHA...I just saw it and I now know why you are in a good mood!! They captured the essence of how people feel hearing this song

HAHA...I just saw it and I now know why you are in a good mood!! They captured the essence of how people feel hearing this song

And now that is officially on the top 100 at #64, I think it's time for the Nongdam version! I'll play the elevator guy.

Deleted the Winner Video so in case you missed it

Austin 1
Dougf
Glass
Decaturcomp
29Moons

Top Bottom