Mainland Tenor Mahogany Slotted Headstock with Mi-Si pick-up system and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

amute

Reaction score
SOLD 9/28/2012

For sale is my Tenor Mahogany Slotted Headstock Mainland Ukulele with the Mi-Si pick-up system and side dots and strap buttons that have been professionally installed.
I am also including the case, ukulele strap, extra Aquila Strings and a Snark SN-6 ukulele tuner.
This ukulele is without the Mainland "rope purfling" it’s called the "Simply Beautiful” collection and is very hard to get. In fact it has been listed as “out of stock” since I bought this one directly from Mike of Mainland Ukuleles in June of 2011.
Please know Mike had mentioned that it has some extremely slight discoloration on the lower part of the body. I have never had anyone notice it nor do I honestly see it either and the photos fail to show it as well. mainlanduke-70117.jpg
It in no way affects the sound, finish or playability of the instrument. I have never done shows or traveled with it and it’s been in a smoke free home since I bought it. I have come into so pretty major medical issues and I am greatly in need of money or I would never be selling this amazing instrument. I have recorded with it and if you’d like to hear the audio I’ll gladly send you the link. I love this instruments feel, sound and playability but I have no other option at this moment in my life other than to sale the instrument.
I have done my very best with the photos taken today (Aug. 30th 2012) to show all items I’m including and the so-called “blemished” area.
The web-site has all these details and prices of the ukulele, the case and pick-up system ($434 before tax and shipping). Keep in mind I also had the pick-up system, side dots and strap buttons professionally installed and I am including the strap, tuner and extra strings.

$400 or best offer shipped to lower 48 or local pick-up in Modesto Ca.

mainlanduke-001122.jpgmainlanduke-04552.jpgmainlanduke-06752.jpgmainlanduke-056752.jpg
Mahogany Tenor Slotted Headstock "Simply beautiful” series:

- Solid Mahogany wood construction

- Gloss finish

- Genuine bone nut and saddle

- Rosewood fret board and bridge

- Set up with Aquila Strings

Last edited:
The neck feels amazing and Mike at Mainland set it up perfectly. The Mi-Si is a great little pick-up system. It was a lot of fun recording with this instrument.
Here's a link to the audio it's the first song called "Chaperone"

Recorded at home, I ran the Mainland uke directly into the recorder.

Aloha Amute,
How wide is the neck at the nut?

Just sent you my cell # in a pm bro, hit me up and I'd be happy to let you play her. Works out well since we're in the same city. :)

Still for sale folks, I am open to reasonable offers at this point. I am unsure I'll ship over seas, so if you request that please give me details and a round about shipping cost or how I can figure that out.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom