Thread: Eleuke Peanut Ukulele

Default Eleuke Peanut Ukulele

eleukepeanut.jpg
    SOLD I just bought this and tried it out. I decided that I'm more of an acoustic ukulele person than I am electric - I even play my Acoustic/Electric as just an acoustic - LOL! I have never sold here before but I do have 100% Feedback on Etsy.com under the name "qdpatooties" and 100% Feedback on E-bay under the name "plush_princess." I take Paypal and will ship FREE anywhere in the U.S. Shipping will include Priority Mail, Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. I'm asking $100 for it in it's original box and with it's gig bag. Here are the specs:

Eleuke Peanut Electric Ukulele with headphone socket, MP3 input, 1/4 inch out, and FREE CASE

Fantastic little Electric ukulele which does it all. You can plug headphones straight in for private practice, plug your MP3 player in and jam along with your favorite artists, or plug into an amp or effects from the 1/4 inch jack socket.

Body length: 495mm
    Body width: 110mm
    Scale: 350mm
    Tuning: A,E,C,G Soprano
    Machine Head: Geared Chrome diecast machines
    Body: Sapele Mahogany
    Fingerboard: Rosewood
    Control: Volume and Tone
    Input: MP3
    Output: Headphone & 1/4" output
    Battery: 9V
    With Bag
    Last edited by strummin'&hummin'; 09-12-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Sold

I have sent a PM

Replied. Still for sale.
    ~~~Vintage Kay~Vintage Islander~Applause UA-205E~Luna High Tide Tenor~FLEA~Dandy Line Banjolele~Vintage Unmarked Banjolele~Martin S-0~the Outdoor Ukulele Soprano and Tenor~~~

Ugh -- I hoped it sold!

Somebody snag this, please; I can feel the UAS waking and waxing.

Nope. It didn't. Still here in it's box waiting to be shipped somewhere.
    ~~~Vintage Kay~Vintage Islander~Applause UA-205E~Luna High Tide Tenor~FLEA~Dandy Line Banjolele~Vintage Unmarked Banjolele~Martin S-0~the Outdoor Ukulele Soprano and Tenor~~~

PM sent. Thanks.
    Proud owner of: Spruce top Lanikai concert, Luna Maluhia (Peace) concert (low G), Eleuke Peanut soprano, Mainland Classic Concert (on the way)
    Wishlist (so far): Kala solidbody u-bass (red) ** Gone but not forgotten: Green Mahalo soprano

Nicely done, Monky.
    Last edited by connor013; 09-11-2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Inadvertently called Monky Monkey -- apologies!

Well, there were some questions...you never know connor... (cue: ominous music!)

Unless of course you really really want it. I couldn't live myself if I grabbed it and there were a lot of reallys...
    Proud owner of: Spruce top Lanikai concert, Luna Maluhia (Peace) concert (low G), Eleuke Peanut soprano, Mainland Classic Concert (on the way)
    Wishlist (so far): Kala solidbody u-bass (red) ** Gone but not forgotten: Green Mahalo soprano

Thread Information