Eleuke Peanut Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

strummin'&hummin'

Reaction score
eleukepeanut.jpg
SOLD I just bought this and tried it out. I decided that I'm more of an acoustic ukulele person than I am electric - I even play my Acoustic/Electric as just an acoustic - LOL! I have never sold here before but I do have 100% Feedback on Etsy.com under the name "qdpatooties" and 100% Feedback on E-bay under the name "plush_princess." I take Paypal and will ship FREE anywhere in the U.S. Shipping will include Priority Mail, Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. I'm asking $100 for it in it's original box and with it's gig bag. Here are the specs:

Eleuke Peanut Electric Ukulele with headphone socket, MP3 input, 1/4 inch out, and FREE CASE

Fantastic little Electric ukulele which does it all. You can plug headphones straight in for private practice, plug your MP3 player in and jam along with your favorite artists, or plug into an amp or effects from the 1/4 inch jack socket.

Body length: 495mm
Body width: 110mm
Scale: 350mm
Tuning: A,E,C,G Soprano
Machine Head: Geared Chrome diecast machines
Body: Sapele Mahogany
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Control: Volume and Tone
Input: MP3
Output: Headphone & 1/4" output
Battery: 9V
With Bag

Last edited:
Ugh -- I hoped it sold!

Somebody snag this, please; I can feel the UAS waking and waxing.

PM sent. Thanks.

:) Well, there were some questions...you never know connor... (cue: ominous music!)

Unless of course you really really want it. I couldn't live myself if I grabbed it and there were a lot of reallys...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom