Applause tenor electric ukulele for sale

Phish09

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have an Applause tenor electric ukulele for sale.

It is in mint condition. I bought it from musician's friend in late august, so it is about three months old. I will sell it for $250 plus shipping. If you are interested, post it here or PM me.

Thanks

Can you put up some pics?

Dino heres your chance! Not as good as my deal, but comes...somewhat close. :)

That's a good uke if you like to play plugged in, and change the strings to Aquilas for increased acoustic projeciton.

Hey Jon,
When I saw this ad, you name came first thing to my mind. hahahahaha. I have almost just about given up on getting an applause. I picked up one at easy music to play around with it and the thing to darn heavy. My 8-string I got from MGM has pick-up so I'm good too go. I actually think you need to buy em.....what if your other one breaks down.....you need a back-up! hahahaha

Hey...question. My 8string busted a string so I'm playing a 7-string uke. how unique. Anyway, would you just try and replace the one string or try a diff set. MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

dino, i love the worth clears. well worth the $14 price tag

Hey Jon,
When I saw this ad, you name came first thing to my mind. hahahahaha. I have almost just about given up on getting an applause. I picked up one at easy music to play around with it and the thing to darn heavy. My 8-string I got from MGM has pick-up so I'm good too go. I actually think you need to buy em.....what if your other one breaks down.....you need a back-up! hahahaha

Hey...question. My 8string busted a string so I'm playing a 7-string uke. how unique. Anyway, would you just try and replace the one string or try a diff set. MGM had em set up with Aquilla's but I was wanting to try and put worths on them. What you think?

Yeah the thing is heavy. You need a neck strap if you want to play it for any extended period of time standing up. But I found an AMAZING deal on a KoAloha Superconcert. I'm going to try to buy it tomorrow morning. :)

And sorry for interrupting your thread, OP.

JosephBautista said:
what color is it? and is it dinged up? how long have you owned it? i live in cali how much is shipping here?

what will it come with?

if it's ok ill buy it for $250 shipped

It is the color of natural wood, and there are no marks or dings on it. I have had it for about 3 months now. I have pictures of it, but i am unsure of how to attach them to this message, so if you would like to see them, send your email address to csbbm@comcast.net and i can send them to you. As far as shipping is concerned it will probably be about $15-25 dollars, but that is just an estimate. it will come with just the ukulele. If you want specific specifications, visit this link http://folk-instruments.musiciansfr...48-AcousticElectric-Tenor-Ukulele-?sku=516719

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks

It is the color of natural wood, and there are no marks or dings on it. I have had it for about 3 months now. I have pictures of it, but i am unsure of how to attach them to this message, so if you would like to see them, send your email address to csbbm@comcast.net and i can send them to you. As far as shipping is concerned it will probably be about $15-25 dollars, but that is just an estimate. it will come with just the ukulele. If you want specific specifications, visit this link http://folk-instruments.musiciansfr...48-AcousticElectric-Tenor-Ukulele-?sku=516719

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Thanks

email sent

Top Bottom