T-Shirts! Help us Decide!

Which One Do YOU Want?

• White + Red

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • White

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see one where the logo is a lot larger and the text a lot smaller too. In any case, I think the white and red go really good together. Of course, getting a shirt printed with more than one colour is always a little more expensive.

Love the shirts, Just not to sure about the brown:( . I think black shirts would be better. Just my opinion, i dont like brown shirts.

Howlie Boy

T-SHIRTS!!!!! Yes more clothes to wear than my usual 4 shirts. XP
Already pre-ordered. Voted for white, but both are very nice.

Ordered. Voted for all-white. IMO, it would make the shirt too busy with the red on there. But of course, I'm contradicting myself right now because I'm wearing a polo with red, blue, and yellow stripes all over it. hahah

Regardless, I'll still rock it.

nvm about that question... gawd.. i feel so smart right now.. i didn't see the rest of the text saying order a size bigger and the link for a size chart... bleh. haha o another question though.. why do these have to be slim fit shirts...?

Last edited:
Rayan, i could pre-order, but my only source to buy it is bopo... and i rung up to ask if i could buy anything off the net and they said yes but just to make sure i won't pre-order just incase it doesn't work and i dont want to waste your time haha!

So being in australia, it will only cost me $18 US?? so that will be like $24AUS.. just guessing i have no clue.. but i would buy 2 :)

I wouldn't mind which but I'd honestly prefer white. The red just doesn't match with the borwn if you ask me. Both are great though, wouldn't mind to rock the red one :D

I think the price is okay!
Q: how can I order more then one?

I will answer my Question :D.
If you want to order more then 1 T-Shirt send an E-Mail to: ukuleleunderground(at)gmail(dot)com
victory for ppl who are able to read ... .

@UkuLeLesReggAe:
The T-Shirt cost 15 Dollars if you order it within 6 days. Since you are from Australia Shipping will be 12 Dollars. That would be 27 US Dollars total.

I wouldn't mind which but I'd honestly prefer white. The red just doesn't match with the borwn if you ask me. Both are great though, wouldn't mind to rock the red one :D

Yeah I actually prefer the white one more, one color that in my opinion matches with brown is yellow, but i like to make it sound fancy and say its gold. here's a sample. Either way tho imma pre-order 2 shirts

BROWNYELLOW.jpg

just posted my order in. In for 2. Watever colors good i guess, jus want a good ukulele shirt to sport around my neck of the woods. Plus American Apparel, if those are the shirts that the company is gonna send out are really comfortable, they are super soft. like a frickin cloud.

Top Bottom