SD Uke Jam the 3rd Coverage...

Huge MAHALO to Arvin for organizing this :bowdown: Thanks for the playing tips :D

To those who were there, it was a pleasure to meet and an honor to play with you all.

To those who missed it, I highly recommend making plans to come next time. Great people, music, food, ukulele and non-ukulele conversations!!!! You'll be amazed at who UU really is....

Thanks for setting this up Arvin!:worship:

I had a lot of fun!

everyone there sings and plays soo well

I can't stop playing the jonas brothers now...

I had a great time. Next time, maybe someone should make some suggestions prior to going on songs we should all make sure we know (besides honey baby, drop, or bob marley songs, haha) that way we can take video of some jams with the whole group playing? Just a suggestion... either way, you guys blow me away with your talent and I had a great time. To Arvin (who I don't think I met, personally) thanks for setting it up and making that effort!

Thanks to UU for making it easy to find out about this, and Joey for texting me directions! Nothing like hearing about this the day of, and still being able to make it out and meet some new people to jam with!

Again soon? I'm down!

Mahalo,

David

UkeJam26.jpg

I just realized Bugoy is playing a spatula not a uke in this picture. LOL.

Bummed I could not make it. Looks like you guys/gals had a hella good time.
:rock:

Great time guys and a great experience...loved it very much...going forsure to the next one...for those those who couldnt make it there is always another jam and we will try to keep this going strong for as long as we can...SAN DIEGO REPRESENT!!!!!!!!! ONE LOVE TO THE UKULELE NATION

success

mission complete. thanks to everyone. always great fun.

arvin for taking charge. aldrine for the phone call. almost islanders for the talent and good company. everyone who was there who brought ukes food drinks and all. thanks everyone.

Saawwweeet

Nice turn out! Will be at the next one:rock:

hey! just wanna say thanks for having my bros, my housemate, and myself to the meet-up, we all had a great time and i got to show my housemate how we do the damn thang round here haha. Also, thanks to poly-pop and ke-leo for the malasadas! me and my buds got down on those on the way back up to santa barbara, got like three boxes (two for the roomates and one for myself of course).

Top Bottom