On A Slow Boat To China

It's always a good day when the Ukelites post, and it would be nice if you would not go on tour or on vacation anymore, so we can have more of you.
You'd be keeping that slow boat jumping with your quick tempo playing in the lounge in the evenings.

It's always a good day when the Ukelites post, and it would be nice if you would not go on tour or on vacation anymore, so we can have more of you.
You'd be keeping that slow boat jumping with your quick tempo playing in the lounge in the evenings.

Thank you very much for your very kind and warm words! Don't worry, we've still got a lot of songs to play. At the moment we try to play some gigs (not real tours), to practise and grow as musicians. We're still beginners (we just started in this year's january to post and in february to gig), thanks for watching and commenting our way so nicely.:) Hope you have as much fun as we have with playing the uke and posting vids here...

Awesome!!! I just watched The Master last night and had this tune fresh in my mind. Great playing and singing.

Awesome!!! I just watched The Master last night and had this tune fresh in my mind. Great playing and singing.

Thank you very much! You've got an interesting website! If I lived in Tx, I would take some lessons! ;)

Top Bottom