Did Anyone Watch the David Letterman show tonight

There's also the official video ...

Edward Scissorhands had straighter hair than she does in this video. :)

Wow this Gal has some pipes...I usually don't go for all the current songs...but this is a catchy tune and she has an awesome voice....and the song draws me in....
best of all she plays the uke...only a 3 chord song but she has a cool strumming pattern...

And wicked good whistling chops.

Man, can she whistle. That vibrato is tough

Singer LP(LauraPergolizzi) played a Martin Concert ukulele and sang..
with her group tonight 10/3/12. I wish I could post a link but I do not know how..anybody knows how too.. thank you..I think she used chords like G, C, Em etc..:)

Just love her raw voice..sorta reminds me of a young Stevie Nicks...:)

And wicked good whistling chops.

Man, can she whistle. That vibrato is tough

She reminds me of the guy who used to do the "voice" for Woodstock on Peanuts (Charlie Brown). Usually I HATE whistling, but this is a whole different kind of whistling :)

And yeah - love her voice. Really love the way that she pushes so hard vocally - it's so rare to see that. I checked out her story on Wikipedia - apparently she's been around as a writer for a long time. Did songs for Rhianna and Christina Agulera (spelling?). I'm glad she's out on her own though - this is more my style.

Yes Me too I usuallu hate whistling...but like you said...it's a whole different level.. wow and she has some powerful voice...not like all the current singers now.....yup on another much higher
level than most of them now...

BTW who is this lilliput ? is that another spammer, if not shouldn't it be in the general section, THIS IS FOR UKER's ONLY ....hmmm

I admit I'm becoming addicted to watching her on youtube. Slowly becoming a new favorite band (thanks so much for sharing mm stan).

Not sure who your lilliput reference is to - did their posts get removed?

Top Bottom