My Forum Account has been transfered to UKU ???

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, forgive the old guy, but I got an email that my forum account has been transferred to UKU???? It doesn't say which forum account is being transferred, and I am clueless. I googled UKU and didn't come up with anything much. Anyone get a similar message?
Know that Forum is being transferred?

For starters, WTH is UKU? Who did you get the email from? I seriously doubt anyone from Admin would transfer your account.

Might be a phising bug looking to get your information!!!! Maybe a type of virus......be careful!!!

Another thing you should probably do is change your password for this site. Have you ever posted your email address on the forum anywhere?

It is actually just part of the benefits you are enjoying by a mysterious Nigerian Royal family choosing you to help them in their moment of need. To complete your updated account and recieve your million dollars they just need name,DOB,SS#, and a bank account to wire you the funds.:D

It is actually just part of the benefits you are enjoying by a mysterious Nigerian Royal family choosing you to help them in their moment of need. To complete your updated account and recieve your million dollars they just need name,DOB,SS#, and a bank account to wire you the funds.:D

The same group that wants to purchase my uke and send their moving agent to come pick it up. ;)

phishing
For sure.

I don't know how they send me specific emails which I dutifully ignore and the world never ends as promised in the email.

Maybe you pissed someone off at UU, Phil.

Top Bottom