Thread: Ukulele ringtones?

Default Ukulele ringtones?

I searched the forum for ringtones featuring the ukulele and found a thread from 2010 that didn't go anywhere... anyone find s source for cool ringtones?
    Kanile'a Honu Tenor,Kala Sunburst Archtop-

I think to make a ringtone you just need any MP3 file and then copy it into your phone.

If you have an iPhone, you may need to edit it down to 30 seconds in garageband, then manually change the file extension to .m4r if nothing else is working.

Kanile'a dlx super concert / Koaloha concert / Ohana sk-38 / Risa Uke Solid Tenor

@Apollostowel @RockingDodars The Rocking Dodar Blog Proud to be TIGER. A REAL Tiger. All-in all the freakin' time.

If you need me I'll be on twitter, google+ or r/ukulele

If you have an iPhone and a Mac computer, I found an app in the Mac App Store (not the iOS app store, the one for the Mac computer) called Ringer that lets me make a ringtone up to 40 seconds long out of any non-protected song in my iTunes library. It works extremely well and I now have a few James Hill ringtones!

Scooter

Someone sent me a Red & Silky ring tone years ago. It's my fave.

You don't really need ringtone apps though. Just a wav editor, really. Once the file is back to AAC format, changing the file extension is enough.

Kanile'a dlx super concert / Koaloha concert / Ohana sk-38 / Risa Uke Solid Tenor

@Apollostowel @RockingDodars The Rocking Dodar Blog Proud to be TIGER. A REAL Tiger. All-in all the freakin' time.

If you need me I'll be on twitter, google+ or r/ukulele

Thread Information