Georgia on my Mind

we tigers

Reaction score
Since my wife and I decided to let the current Season of the Ukulele pass, I decided to try and at least record something this week. So while the twins are playing in the background, I recorded this little gem. No practice runs, no fancy sound recording, just one take with the ipad.

This beautiful arrangement is made by the excellent Ukulelezaza. Played on my precious Kiwaya KTS-4 with Worth Brown strings.

Very, very nice! I'm impressed that you can continue to play while part of your mind is thinking about your children playing.

I had a Kiwaya KTS-4. It's a super mahogany uke, and mine is now in Milan, with an owner who makes beautiful music with it.

Thanks! The kids are tearing the place up if I'm not watching, so yes, it's devided attention here. But it also works as a motivation to get it right the first time; I might not get another two minutes undisturbed playing time...

The arrangement is made by the brilliant Ukulelezaza. That guy is truly amazing on the soprano.

Yes Michael, Ukulelezaza is an incredible soprano player. But your performance is also first class mate. Very, very well done. I like your playing style a lot.

Beautiful playing and the kids add to the charm. Well done!

Top Bottom