Song Help Request Dominator Help!!!!!!!!!

nikolo727

Reaction score
ok dom heres a huge question!

when i clicked the link to download powertab from your website, there were two things to download. I tried downloading the first one. It gave me a whole bunch of things in my powertab/zip file. I clicked on the setup program and it just asked me if i wanted to delete powertab or repair it. I havent even been on it! It just gave me a whole bunch of crap that goes with powertab but i cant even be on powertab becuase its not there!

what is going on!!

nikolo727, It's been years since I've had to install PT on a machine but when I did I downloaded the zip file for the PT Editor and unzipped it and double clicked the .exe file and installed it on the computer. After that I think I did also download and install the Fonts because it wasn't printing out correctly at first. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I would just uninstall anything that you have previously installed, if any because it sounds like you didn't get anything installed, and try again. I've found PT to be a extremely stable piece of software. I can't remember it ever crashing at all.
Good luck and let us know how it goes after you try again.

thanks dom.

lol im at school right now so trying it will be a problem but I will try it when I get a chance. By the look of the songs on your site you really are the man!

ive always wanted to learn super mario for the ukulele!

Top Bottom