PLease Pray for my friend Markr1.... he had a Heart Attack...

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just recieved this from him....Mark I hope you have a speed recovery
Take Care and God's Blessings...Your friend, Stan.. Not sure you
wanted me to post this, but wanted to inform all your UU buddies too

Hi Stan, I thought I would send you a message. I'm sending this from my hospital bed. I had a heart attack 2 days ago and went to the cath lab yesterday and had a stent put in. I just got out of coronary care unit today and put in a regular bed and will probably get to go home tomorrow. No damage to the heart. I haven't been on till today for a few days and thought I would send you a message.

Most people who suffer a heart attack just die suddenly. The fact that he survived and has no cardiac damage is very fortunate. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Aloha Stan,
Thanks for the heads up.
To Mark, my Warmest Aloha to you for a speedy and complete recovery...........................BO..................

Good thoughts are with you, Mark.

No damage! That's great. Wishing a speedy recovery.

I like Mark. He's a good egg.

If you like eggs.

Kidding, Mark. Get strong soon!

Get well Mark. Wishing you speedy recovery.

Stan, thanks for sharing the news.

Mark, get better soon! Don't want to just lie around all day, ya know?

Stan, thanks for posting. My brother died earlier this year from a massive heart attack, so I know how deadly heart disease can be. Surviving a heart attack without damage is great news. I hope the stent resolves the underlying issue. Get well soon!

get well soon Mark, good to hear there is no damage to your ticker, looking forward to hearing that you are well again

Hang in there, Mark. Wishing you a full a speedy recovery.

Hey Mark...sending healing thoughts your way for a speedy recovery!!

For those of you who don't know him, Mark is a really good guy--he sold me a custom collings and I got to know him a bit through talking to him and sharing our love of all things uke. Mark, do get better and take care. I hope you have family and friends around to cheer you up. All the best, my friend

Hang in there, Mark! Hope you're on the mend!

Top Bottom