Compass Rose Custom Tenor for sale

pakhan

Reaction score
Another of our intended demo ukes, newly arrived is up for sale. Our loss, your gain!

This one is a custom Tenor with Adirondack and Makore upgrades and Brass side dots.

It sports all the usual Compass Rose features like cantilevered fingerboard and impeccable build quality!

When we were ordering this uke, Rick told us he had just resawn some Makore, he told us: " It's a "bee's wing" pattern, and very hard. Rings like a bell...very rosewood-like tap tone." ...we were convinced immediately! Paired with an Adirondack top, this ukulele is just plain great sounding. Volume to spare, it is articular, clear but with an underlying warmth which is highly appealing.

Brand new, with warranty and deluxe access gigbag.... $1,45020121017_164843.jpg20121017_164918.jpg20121017_164952.jpg20121017_165037.jpg

Aloha Terence,
do you have any sound clips or video...for that price, it would help....yeah I know Rick's ukes sound great...

Hi Stan,

They are on the way, I'm not near my laptop at the moment, but the clips will be done this weekend!

Terence

That's not my favourite wood combination, however I will vouch for the build quality, absolutely brilliant. It's been a year since I first asked Rick to build mine, never regretted it.

Hi guys, sorry no chance to take sound clips, as the uke is already on pending sale!

Top Bottom