Need Samsung tablet/Android app suggestion

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I know that most people use ipad, not me. I am looking for a suggestion for an app that I can save my pdfs, songs, ebooks etc into and organize them...anyone out there use android and have suggestion?
I have a galaxy tab2 and a smsung phone...
Thanks...

Just realized this is in the wrong thread, meant for general discussion, can a mod move it. I cant seem to delete it, thanks.

Last edited:
I can't help you with the .pdf or ebook organization (does the Kindle app do that?) but I heartily recommend the GuitarTapp app for finding chord sheets. It searches a variety of chord sites, has ukulele chord display, chord variations, favorite lists and playlists.

I would like to know too. I just picked up a Toshiba Excite tablet.

MobileSheets is pretty good for organizing PDFs, but it's pretty complicated. Apparently, there's a way to sync it to your PC (i.e., a Dropbox-like capability) but I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Otherwise, it does have a lot of capabilities.

It's easy on my Samsung Galaxy S II phone and Pandigital Novel Android tablet I created a folder UkuleleMusic on my desktop computer. I have more folders in that folder to seperate my songbooks. Copy that entire folder to a Micro SD card and insert it into your phone/tablet. On the Galaxy:

Select your applications

Select MyFiles

Select external_SD

Select the folder you put the music in

Select the music folder you want and the songs show up alphabetically

On the Pandigital tablet:

Select ES File Explorer

Select the folder you put the music in

Select the music folder you want and the songs show up alphabetically

I have not encountered an Android that does not have preloaded software to read PDF files. Ric

I know that most people use ipad, not me. I am looking for a suggestion for an app that I can save my pdfs, songs, ebooks etc into and organize them...anyone out there use android and have suggestion?
I have a galaxy
tablet pc and a smsung phone...
Thanks...

Just realized this is in the wrong thread, meant for general discussion, can a mod move it. I cant seem to delete it, thanks.

hello fitncrafty I am looking to get best possible tablet for listening music, playing games and routine internet activities. Can you suggest perfect tab under $300 budget?

Last edited:
hello fitncrafty I am looking to get best possible tablet for listening music, playing games and routine internet activities. Can you suggest perfect tab under $300 budget?

I'm not fitncrafty, but I work with a lot of tablets due to my job. I would check out the Galaxy Nexus 7 if you want pure Android. The Kindle Fire HD is a very nice device, but it tries to lock you into only downloading apps from amazon's android app store.

ETA: There's a new Nexus 7 coming out in July. Might be worth waiting for.

Last edited:
I have a galaxy tab2 and a smsung phone...
Thanks...

Sorry for replying twice and not using multi-quote.

Have you played with evernote? I mostly use it for text, but also attach images and PDFs. The nice thing is how it synchs across devices. I'm not sure about the songs or ebook support. It has a free version so it might be worth a try.

Whoops. Didn't realize I was responding to such an old thread. Sorry, mods!

Aloha Ric,
Wow you are really good at this stuff....I have no idea what you even said or even how to do it...way over my head brother...

Top Bottom