WoW troubles...

Hordeside on Twisting Nether-- I'll roll an alt over there Soonly! (I hate to say it, my main's raiding around now... so I can't really move her :) I guess that shes ally doesnt help much either.

Last edited:
I had a boyfriend who played WoW too much. I played it with him, but he soon out-leveled me and I had no one to play with because I just couldn't spend that much time playing. I gave up. He didn't have any other hobbies outside of that game. It was such a waste.

i played wow when it first started up got to level 60 (before battlegrounds etc) it felt like a casual game then but now it seems they just add more and more to rope people in and keep them playing all day long.

i played wow when it first started up got to level 60 (before battlegrounds etc) it felt like a casual game then but now it seems they just add more and more to rope people in and keep them playing all day long.
Yeah, there is way too much content and you have to put in too many hours to get the top items. Thankfully, they are making it a bit easier by bringing the level for mounts down, ways to get gear through instances, pvp and other things too. The elitist old timer's complain about it but then they have to realize that people have lost their significant others, jobs, friends and some people have played themselves sick or to death...

The elitist old timer's complain about it but then they have to realize that people have lost their significant others, jobs, friends and some people have played themselves sick or to death...

Heck, some of the elitists are those people...

JJ, I'm with you! Bring it on... The way that they're introducing content, you really don't have to be an elitist raider to see the cool end game stuff :)

JJ, I'm with you! Bring it on... The way that they're introducing content, you really don't have to be an elitist raider to see the cool end game stuff :)
I totally disagree. If I want to do Ulduar, I need to be geared to the nines... unless I spend hours in raids and stuff, it isn't going to happen for me.

Actually, truth be told, you can do that argent tournanment stuff... OR do regular heroics and get the t9 upgrades... I went from hardcore raider in BC to really extremely casual now, I hit up raids here and there... I play a hunter, straight DPS is easier to fudge with the numbers, healers and tanks do need to get loot priority..

Melissa, for the life of me, I can't remember, what class do you play? And, if you're interested in doing more raiding and willing to race/server transfer (I know big things..) the raid alliance I participate with tends to be pretty cool even if you're not geared to the max...

I'm also gonna add one more thing... If you want to do the hard mode stuff that's a different cuppa joe all together...

Top Bottom