Jake's Sacramento Concert was AWESOME!!!...

GKK

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing Jake tonight and he was GREAT!...

It was a sold out concert and Jake even acknowledged Dominator and his Wife's 30th Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary Dom!...

As I was driving around looking for parking, I saw Jake's Tour Bus which looked very Cool! I wanted to take a picture but, I didn't want to be late.

I didn't get a chance to take any concert pictures either because the camera screen lit up too bright and I didn't want to bother anyone around me. I'm glad my wife and I got to take a picture with Jake last year because tonight, the line to meet Jake was so, long and a sign said, "For signing only, no pictures".

We had a wonderful time!

Thanks, Jake!!!...

Last edited:
Sounded like fun! I really wish he would perform in Australia one day...

How was his song list? Was the whole list from his new album or were there some oldies too?

Glad you had a good time, Garret! Wife and I are seeing him at UConn next month. Always a great show.

Did he have an opening act?

Jake played most of the songs on his new album and also, played "Blue Roses Falling" and "Bohemian Rhapsody". On a couple of songs, I thought his Uke was gonna catch on Fire!

There wasn't an opening act Bill, (Maybe Dom could open for Jake!)

Jakes skills astonish me everytime I see him! He can pluck the string so, precisely and make it sound like a Bell!

Last edited:
Top Bottom