Thread: Too Many Stickies

Default Too Many Stickies

I mean yes, a lot of threads are important to keep stickied, but when there are so many that you cannot see non-stickied threads when you open the Uke Talk board, I think the stickied threads just sort of lose their effectiveness because nobody looks at them anymore. Or is that just me? Maybe unsticky a few over time? It's just a personal preference of mine, I guess when I visit a forum.

I could agree. I think the Sept Uke giveaway sticky could be unsticky and since you can no longer buy the deach shirts it probably does not need a sticky (sorry deach, i love you man)

Also maybe make a link to the chord chart and UU map on the main page to attract more people to it. I dont know $.02

I was wondering if I was the only one that thought so...
    Ukulele, the most fun I've had being bad at something!!!

Thanks guys, for being on top of that! I unstuck a couple just now, but you're totally right, the stickies are getting to be a beast. We'll try and figure out a better system. If you have any other suggestions, please keep this post going!

yeh i was thinking that, more along the lines of competitions after its over and shiz.

Thread Information