NEW POHAKU "The Sheriff" HD Review

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Hi All,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGX7gtJ632Q&feature=plcp

Here is a review I just did on a custom Pohaku ukulele made by Peter Hurney.

He did an amazing job and the sound proves it was worth the wait.
It took about a month to really open up but after a few months (I play a few hours every day, 7 days a week) I think it sounds fantastic. Very tenor like which is what I wanted in the way of tone and volume.

There are not very many reviews on Pohaku's so hopefully this one shows off some of the things you can do with a custom instrument.

I will be posting reviews on 6 other ukes over the next few weeks including the new Gretsch ukes.

Thanks
Jay

Great review Jay- I still have dreams about the sound that uke makes. One of the nicest concerts ever made in my estimation.

thx for the review.. and not uke related, but I went to the linked site. I am ever grateful for those officers who lived at the line of fire to protect us, the public.. Thank you again.

You do a great job with your video embeds. Nice review and playing. Great way to honor the officer.

This ukulele is the real deal....I've played it at Jay's house many times and not only does it look beautiful, but it is one of the finest players I have ever tried! It's a beauty Jay!

Very meaningful story, and that ukulele sounds beyond amazing.

Top Bottom