Campanella Scales in all Twelve Keys!

Beautifully done.

Thanks for putting this out there for free!

Ooh, thank you.
My head is a little fried and my fingers in knots ;)
I don't know if this will help anyone else who's a keen beginner and struggling a little; I (try to! ) play Frere Jaques or similar with scales. I find making a tune makes the sounds/positions stick a little better. Might seem silly but it's how I 'connect'.

The link is dead ? I can't download it :(

Yup ... I'm having issues too. The link to the pdf is not working. jpg's work fine.

I was using Fileden to host the scales, but they shut down. So I just updated the original post with a link to a Dropbox file. Here's the new link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5ip05obyn9x8zc/Campanella Major and Minor Scales.pdf

It seems to work so far. Let me know if you have any problems viewing it, and keep an eye out for an update with video/audio demos of each scale. I should have some time this xmas to put those together.

-Kiel
(o )==::

Last edited:
All download links not working any more ... only the pictures, and I assume they are not the complete package. Can anybody who downloaded it years ago re-post this, in case the OP is not active any more?

I also just found this and would really like to download the pdf. Thanks!!!

The link doesn't work. BUT . . .you can click on each individual picture.

Click the picture. When the box pops up, click the picture again. You should see a magnifying glass to enlarge. You can right click and save to your computer. Do this for each individual picture.

I then click on the pic on my laptop and hit print. Instead of printing, I saved as pdf. It is a tad fuzzy, but it will work.

Last edited:
The dropbox link does not appear to be working anymore. If anyone could PM me the files, I would be grateful.

Top Bottom