::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, heh!! You know, I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked weed. I can tell you where I was and who I was with each time. It just wasn't for me. It made me want to go to sleep. My ex-wife loved it. She would get so happy and giddy every time she smoked it. Not me. I just wanted to lay down pretty much wherever I was and snooze. If I had liked it, I probably wouldn't have went into the law enforcement field.

Incidentally, that was a question asked in my "integrity interview" for the prison.

H.R. lady: Have you ever smoked marijuana?

Me: Yes...and I did inhale!

H.R. lady was not amused. Still got the job though!

I was 22 the last time I inhaled:)

It's been a few hours - were you able to get your meds? How're you feeling now?

I took some regular pain reliever and then even with the heat had some coffee for the caffeine to help kick it in. Regular pain pills normally do absolutely nothing for me, so it was a little short of a miracle that my migraine has pretty much gone away! Still a little sick feeling but much better than I was. Thanks!

Finished the rough inks over REALLY rough pencils.
Eyes bugging out, but new glasses working AMAZINGLY!

Tomorrow morning, more roughs, then on to finishing.

Night, beautiful people.

Finished the rough inks over REALLY rough pencils.
Eyes bugging out, but new glasses working AMAZINGLY!

Tomorrow morning, more roughs, then on to finishing.

Night, beautiful people.

G'night mike... Even though I see a lot less of you than I want, still love you :)

Empathy.......
Actually ...not just that
it is actually hard to get good anaesthesia in the region as you are dealing with tissues that start in totally different areas of the body. The testicles originate on the posterior abdominal wall... Hence the deep visceral nausea when you get kicked. The local just doesn't seem to spread well. Invariably there is an unghhhhh sound from the patient. Also.. A lot of local swells the tissue planes and makes it just that much more difficult. Having said that... We do many under Local! But with a scalpel and 2 incisions :)

Would laparoscopy work? That was my other thought...

Would laparoscopy work? That was my other thought...

Actually it has been done - as the vas deferens makes it way from the scrotum back into the abdominal wall and is accessible with a laparoscope (although technically the Vas is NOT IN the abdominal cavity). That really makes it a bigger deal though, and is rarely done for a simple vasectomy...

Heh, heh!! You know, I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked weed. I can tell you where I was and who I was with each time. It just wasn't for me. It made me want to go to sleep. My ex-wife loved it. She would get so happy and giddy every time she smoked it. Not me. I just wanted to lay down pretty much wherever I was and snooze. If I had liked it, I probably wouldn't have went into the law enforcement field.

Incidentally, that was a question asked in my "integrity interview" for the prison.

H.R. lady: Have you ever smoked marijuana?

Me: Yes...and I did inhale!

H.R. lady was not amused. Still got the job though!

I learned what a roach clip was when my brother was baby sitting me in his dorm room. He was a sophomore, our other brother was a senior. My parents were taking Jeff out to dinner with his girlfriend. Fred was watching me. I learned lots of things that evening. Roach clip. Bong. Got to see cannabis growing in a closet...cool, cool stuff.

Late night creepin'...

I hope the weather moderates and treats you guys better - BUT

I cannot BELIEVE you used the world "ridonkulously".

I have a friend who, for as long as I've known him, has, every single time, never missing, said "Ricockulous" instead of "ridiculous".

Every single time. I've never heard him slip up.

Cracks me up every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom