::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Phanzo! I'm Scott. One of the 'new guys'.

Howdy Scott, nice to meet you. I just read your KoAloha story. Fantastic story! I think you've inspired me to start picking up the ukes more frequently for the same reason I got into it in the first place...the shear joy that I feel when I'm holding it. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

Howdy Scott, nice to meet you. I just read your KoAloha story. Fantastic story! I think you've inspired me to start picking up the ukes more frequently for the same reason I got into it in the first place...the shear joy that I feel when I'm holding it. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

BTW, my first ukulele was given to me as a gift by my brother who bought it in Hawaii during a business trip. It's amazing what one trip to that place can do to people's lives! (Although it was certainly not a KoAloha, I was addicted and in love all the same :))

Cheers!

Thank you for your kind words.

Heh, heh!! You know, I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked weed. I can tell you where I was and who I was with each time. It just wasn't for me. It made me want to go to sleep. My ex-wife loved it. She would get so happy and giddy every time she smoked it. Not me. I just wanted to lay down pretty much wherever I was and snooze. If I had liked it, I probably wouldn't have went into the law enforcement field.

Incidentally, that was a question asked in my "integrity interview" for the prison.

H.R. lady: Have you ever smoked marijuana?

Me: Yes...and I did inhale!

H.R. lady was not amused. Still got the job though!

If there is a next time, try Sativa not Indigo. You won't go to sleep.

I have a friend who, for as long as I've known him, has, every single time, never missing, said "Ricockulous" instead of "ridiculous".

Every single time. I've never heard him slip up.

Cracks me up every time.

There is something about "ridonkulous" that is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

BTW, my first ukulele was given to me as a gift by my brother who bought it in Hawaii during a business trip. It's amazing what one trip to that place can do to people's lives! (Although it was certainly not a KoAloha, I was addicted and in love all the same :))

I whole-heartedly agree. On our second trip to Hawaii this past summer, we went to visit the KoAloha factory, and while there Pops (Alvin Okami) gifted me with a Pineapple Sunday. Needless to say, I was thrilled. They are an unbelievable bunch of people.

I took some regular pain reliever and then even with the heat had some coffee for the caffeine to help kick it in. Regular pain pills normally do absolutely nothing for me, so it was a little short of a miracle that my migraine has pretty much gone away! Still a little sick feeling but much better than I was. Thanks!

Two of my daughters get them. If we catch it quickly (their first thing is their sight gets wonky around the edges) they take 2 Excedrin and drink a Gatorade. This sometimes totally stops the migraine completely or at least it doesn't hit them so hard. Excedrin is aspirin, acetometaphine, and caffiene.

Saw you down there, Dustin - I'm off to bed. Hey - I have a great idea. Why don't you and Kenda come on up to UWC this year?

Hopefully that will happen. We wanted to see everybody last year but it snuck up on us way too quickly. When is it this year? I have a lot of work travel this spring/early summer, some international. Kenda is dying to see you guys!!(Me, not so much) She always gets so (RIDONKULOUSLY) excited when I mention one of you and is always begging for me to take out a uke (which is pretty rare lately). We'd love to be there, hopefully our schedules make it so! I need my Boboy fix!! (Amongst other fixes that can be had at UWC)

DUSTY!!! We miss you. Any chance of you a Kenda coming to Indiana this year? It's the 5 year anniversary. We need you two there.
We're working on it. She's dying to go so hopefully our schedules allow for it. When is it this year?

BTW, I'm honored that your 32,000th post is in response to me. I see some of you old PH's have (unsurprisingly) remained busy while I've been away. :) I miss you guys.

We're working on it. She's dying to go so hopefully our schedules allow for it. When is it this year?

BTW, I'm honored that your 32,000th post is in response to me. I see some of you old PH's have (unsurprisingly) remained busy while I've been away. :) I miss you guys.
Ha ha ha.....I totally didn't notice my number, I'm thrilled it was on you.

The dates for UWC are Wednesday May 29 thru Sunday June 2. Please come!

You might just have a hit or two. You ain't had any in a long time. And pot's really good these days.

I would say you're absolutely right about just a hit or two. The last time I smoked any, it was good stuff, had seeds in it going 'pop, pop,pop' every time I took a draw. That s** got me majorly screwed up. I remember laying on a couch, with a blanket on me. The blanket felt like it literally weighed a thousand pounds. I couldn't get it off of me and I had to pee really bad. Everybody was in bed, so I just had to lay there until I came down.

Never smoked again after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom