MGM In Recovery...

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
Our buddy Mike Aratani was in a bad car accident yesterday. He got pretty beat up and has some broken bones. He should be out of the hospital within a week. No one else was involved or hurt.

Maybe if you know him you can send him some aloha.

If you're trying to reach him for store help, probably best to contact one of us thru a different channel. Thanks friends

Our prayers are with you, Mike. Get well soon.

Thinking of you Mike. My family sends our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

Hope you mend quickly MGM!

Hi Denise. I see you up there. ::waves::

Aloha Andrew,
Just tried to call him about half an hour ago at the store....Oh no, hope he has a speedy recovery..this one sounds serious....shoots...where was the accident at....
Is he at Castle Memorial Hossy....thank you for letting us know .......Mike Get Better Bruddah......Sending my biggest get well vibes and Aloha your way....YF, Stan
I am sure all the cutie pie nurses know you by name now...No Flirting Okay...hee hee

Get well soon MGM.

Major bummer (uffda as they say in Minnesota). Will send good prayers, vibes, thoughts you way Mike.

Speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing your smile again soon.

Get well soon Mike.

Aw crap Mike! Be careful. And keep them nurses hopping, buddy.
JK... be nice....
heal fast! the uke world needs you!

Wishing you all our best from Tassie Mike for a fast healing time and full recovery mate.

Sending good vibes your way MGM! Get well soon!

Au'we Bruddah,
Sorry to hear of your mishap. Sending you warm Alohas for a speedy and complete recovery................

Top Bottom