42nd Season of the Ukulele: The Italian Job

Grazie, we tigers!!

Thanks to all this week's Seasonistas for the great songs, great performances, and great variety---great week! Congrats winners!

Yay! Congratulations, sis! And to all the other winners! This was such fun and I enjoyed everyone's entries so much; thanks, We Tigers, for the opportunity! :D

Michael and Saskia, thankyou both for your wonderful week hosting. So many superb performances, so much inspiration. Congratulations to the winners and all entrants alike, it was a lot of fun. :)

Congrats, winners, and thank you We Tigers for hosting.

Wetigers - thank you for hosting such a fun Season! There were SO many great entries -I am truly astonished that my entry won a prize.
I shall treasure it! Grazie.
Congratulations to all the other winners and to all who entered. I LOVED the opera entries! And the traditional murder ballads were so well done. And you Seasonistas who entered original songs- you are all awesome!
All in all, it was a wonderful Season. :eek:

Tell the twins the chocolate payoff is in the post :)
Thanks for a great week with such splendid songs.

Rob.

Greetings Tigers and Cubs.
Hope all is well. The needle work trophy arrived today and has been placed prominently among my ukes in MY corner of the bedroom. Picture attached. I think the packaging would have survived a nuclear incident!
Big thank you from Australia. Can't wait to see your video with the LWU.
Cheers, Brian.
P1000093.jpg

Last edited:
Brian, your wife actually lets you put up ukes on the wall in the bedroom????? Hang on to her mate!!!! he he...

Michael and Saskia - this weekend I received the ukulele art. I love it! It has a special place on the wall in my music room. Thanks so much! Myrna

Thank god it arrived! You never know how the mysterious way of the postal companies work.
If you have the opportunity, please post a picture, Myrna.
I'm glad you like it!

Thank god it arrived! You never know how the mysterious way of the postal companies work.

Woohoo! The chocolate-y spicy little cookies arrived!! Everyone in the house loves them! They are being rationed so they last a *little* while longer! LOL!

Thanks again so much for this cool contest!

CountryMouse

Top Bottom