Thread: Daily Ukulele 2 - December 2nd 2012

Default Daily Ukulele 2 - December 2nd 2012

Good Morning Everyone

So, I was up late, but did manage to get some sleep and I've been working on my chapters and I have one left to do for the week and I'm done

Page: 67
    Song: Catch A Falling Star

I really like this song and have wanted to learn it for a while so when I saw it in the DU2, I decided to do it!

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get

Joey
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Woo hoo Joey is back with the new Daily Ukulele, thank you and thank you to the uke angels who got her the DU....was it Kim, Big Kahuna, Mark, and Suki... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Last edited by mm stan; 12-02-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mm stan View Post
    Woo hoo Joey is back with the new Daily Ukulele, thank you and thank you to the uke angels who got her the DU....was it Kim, Lori, Mark, and Suki... correct me if I'm wrong...
    It was The Big Kahuna, Kim, Mark & Suki, Lori was the one who got me some lovely Ukulele earrings
    Astrid/Unknown Brand || Lilo/Ohana SK10S || Rhea/Luna Tattoo Pineapple || Hoa/Koa Pili Koko || Hope/Tanglewood TU1 CE || Kupuna/Eleuke Rosewood 100 Series || Joy/Poiple Flea || Cora/Clearwater Vita

Joey @ 4 Ukulele - My Ukulele Journey Blog || The Rocking Dodars || Bug Books: Joey Paul Online || "Like" me on FaceBook

Well done, Joey! That definitely put a smile on my face.
    Lanikai LU-21A * Anuenue U900 Rabbit * Makai MC-70 * Eleuke Peanut * Ohana Vita Uke * Firefly * Risa Uke Solid Soprano * KPK Concert Cutaway * Koaloha Pineapple Soprano * Pono MS * KoAlana Concert * Pono MB * Kala UBass * Yamaha Guitalele

Good morning JB. Thanks again. Uking and writing, eh? Sounds like your feeling better.

Is that a new mike?

Quote Originally Posted by vanflynn View Post
    Good morning JB. Thanks again. Uking and writing, eh? Sounds like your feeling better.

Is that a new mike?
    It is a new mic, bought it for The Rocking Dodars and when I do vocal tracks I do feel better and plan to do some more videos next week Writing seems a good way to pass the time!

she's back and she is strumming, great to see you Jbug
    SOPRANO Kala Solid Mahogany SMHS, KoAloha Pikkake,

CONCERT Kala Flamed Maple FMC, Honu Solid Hawaiian Mango,

TENOR Kala Jazz Top, Mainland Red Cedar, Pete Howlett Cherry Marmite, Mahon Custom Cedar Top Solid Wood Electro Acoustic

BARITONE Lani LB-55CEQ Solid Spruce Top

Facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/#!/richard.gent2

It's thread is one of my favourite things about UU. No joke.

Joey's Daily Ukus are back! Yay! Good to see you up and at 'em.
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Thread Information