New Mya-Moe pickup day!

Love the photos Rocko, I am just drooling over the thought that on one of those shelves sits my Miss Myrtle waiting to be born in July. Can't see me ever getting to the factory seeing as I'm in the UK but thanks to you and others I get an inside view of where my baby is being created by Gordon and Char. Opps, not forgetting you Aaron sorry.

ETF :cool:

Lovely uke and very beautiful scenery at White Salmon. Thank you.

enjoy! what a handsome ukulele!

Rocko
Great Uke (very pretty indeed!) and great photos of the Shop and grounds at White Salmon! I made the Pilgrammage myself when we were picking out materials for my wife's Uke (#811) and mine (#888). Char and Gordon and Aaron are wonderful folks and they make one heck of a fine uke.
Congratulations and happy strumming!

We *love* having shop visitors. It's the best way to get a feeling for how we work & what we do. It is a great way to pick out wood. And, we far prefer delivering the instrument in person versus UPS! Thanks to all who have visited this year. And, we look forward to our 2013 visitors.

Whoa. That is some beautiful wood.

I suppose it goes without saying, but I absolutely love my new Mya-Moe Ukulele. I brought it to my Ukulele Choir last night and I solidly believe that there will be at least two upcoming orders. Everyone is stunned by the incredible beauty of this ukulele. But the real test is the incredible tone, sustain and playability of the instrument.

Truly a wonderful experience from order to pickup -- but the best part is I have a wonderful instrument for a lifetime!

Getting psyched for completion of my myrtle concert this week! Can't wait to pick her up (#1183)

Top Bottom