New Mya-Moe pickup day!

Stop teasing, I have only just got onto the build list. I have to wait till July until my "Miss Myrtle" Tenor is in my arms. Tell Gordon and Char that Lyn says Hi.

ETF :cool:

Miss Myrtle is #1092 on the list

Stop teasing, I have only just got onto the build list. I have to wait till July until my "Miss Myrtle" Tenor is in my arms. Tell Gordon and Char that Lyn says Hi.

ETF :cool:

Miss Myrtle is #1092 on the list

Congrats! The waiting is long, but the anticipation is exquisitely delightful!

It would be better if it just had some grain pattern!
JK, really pretty uke. Really nice wood. dare I say I have wood envy?

Oh, my, that is beautiful! How exciting!!! We can hardly wait for a sound sample and more pictures.

Congratulations! That wood looks amazing. I'm envious that you're getting yours in person. I'd love to see the birthplace of all those wonderful MM ukes!

Congrats Rocko,
Drive safe hee hee it looks amazing......you are one lucky guy...Happy Strummings..

Congrats Rocko,
Drive safe hee hee it looks amazing......you are one lucky guy...Happy Strummings..

Thanks, Stan. We are driving back now through the Columbia river gorge. The ukulele is gorgeous and sounds lovely. I can't wait to get home to play it!

Highly recommend a pilgrimage to MM if you're getting an instrument!

Last edited:
Congratulations! That wood looks amazing. I'm envious that you're getting yours in person. I'd love to see the birthplace of all those wonderful MM ukes!
Yes the shop is quite something. The view is grand. And Gordon and Char's home is lovely. Not to mention they are exceptionally welcoming.

That uke looks INCREDIBLE - love the grain. Congratulations!

Maybe I should make a trip up to Washington state when my next MM is ready. Hmmmm.

Highly recommended. There's plenty to do in Hood River, Mt. Hood, Portland and Willamette Valley (for vineyards and fruit).

Top Bottom