Crossword Puzzle

6 MINUTES AND 55%!

There were a few new words for me, that I won't reveal here for obvious reasons ;)

I can get 16 down! :)

John

Wooville – this was great fun!

CAUTION, SPOILER ALERT: I hesitate to mention it, but because this is a crossword puzzle, I believe the correct word for 11 across is "purfling", with an "L" between the “F” and the “I”. My dictionary defines it as a noun that means "an ornamental border, as the inlaid border near the outer edge of a table or a stringed instrument." The dictionary did not list the word “purfing”. I checked two other dictionaries and found the same result (or lack thereof).

Nonetheless, the puzzle was a great diversion on a dreary day. Thank you.

Sorry for the mistake and thanks for pointing it out and educating me! Thanks to all for checking it out!

wooville

Wooville – this was great fun!

CAUTION, SPOILER ALERT: I hesitate to mention it, but because this is a crossword puzzle, I believe the correct word for 11 across is "purfling", with an "L" between the “F” and the “I”. My dictionary defines it as a noun that means "an ornamental border, as the inlaid border near the outer edge of a table or a stringed instrument." The dictionary did not list the word “purfing”. I checked two other dictionaries and found the same result (or lack thereof).

Nonetheless, the puzzle was a great diversion on a dreary day. Thank you.

Nice. I couldn't get 3 answers and had to cheat.

Top Bottom