Collings UT1K Tenor Koa Ukulele MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukuleleric65

Reaction score
Collings Model #: UT1K Serial #: 850 Tenor Koa Ukulele.

Like new MINT condition.

Purchased new from Gryphon Stringed Instruments in April 2012 and played very little.

I have a video on YouTube in which I play this instrument while my daughter sings. You cannot see me or the uke, but it will give you an idea of the sound: http://youtu.be/WmXokKIpD1Q

$1100 shipped... Email for payment arrangements. I will ship within the continental US via FedEx with full insurance.

email: ericpludwick@yahoo.com for more detailsCollings UT1K (4).jpgCollings UT1K (3).jpgCollings UT1K (2).jpg

Includes the case, too? Not interested for myself but folks who are would probably like to know.

Includes the case, too? Not interested for myself but folks who are would probably like to know.

Absolutely! It comes with the original hard shell case. This instrument is beautiful and has excellent grain pattern.

Absolutely! It comes with the original hard shell case. This instrument is beautiful and has excellent grain pattern.

Gorgeous video, many thanks for sharing that one!

Closing thread as instrument no longer for sale. If anything changes Eric, we can re-open it if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom